• Other

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Originally Posted by Tetsujin23

Originally Posted by MECKS

Originally Posted by wrod7

=\ damn man you guys need to teach me the deal with roms, im on a G2 rooted and overclocked at 1420 but i cant do much more than mess with my icons and crap....

do you guys know if the gingerbread update is coming to G2? i read somewhere its only going to phone with a stock 1GHZ cpu

I don't have a g2 but cm7 is 2.3.1 so flash this!!!! This is still a beta I guess u can call it but its my daily driver on my evo. Make sure u update ur clockwork and read!! http://forum.xda-develope.../showthread.php?t=916796
see... um. im a begginer when it comes to this. everything in red, i didnt understand

#halp
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
bruh, are you rooted? if so, click the link.

lol no worries. CM7 = a rom with gingerbread.Its basically a beta but stable enough to use it everyday.That thread explains the whole updating ur clockwork etc. Have u flashed a rom before?

=\ damn man you guys need to teach me the deal with roms, im on a G2 rooted and overclocked at 1420 but i cant do much more than mess with my icons and crap....

do you guys know if the gingerbread update is coming to G2? i read somewhere its only going to phone with a stock 1GHZ cpu

I don't have a g2 but cm7 is 2.3.1 so flash this!!!! This is still a beta I guess u can call it but its my daily driver on my evo. Make sure u update ur clockwork and read!! http://forum.xda-develope.../showthread.php?t=916796
see... um. im a begginer when it comes to this. everything in red, i didnt understand

#halp
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

lol no worries. CM7 = a rom with gingerbread.Its basically a beta but stable enough to use it everyday.That thread explains the whole updating ur clockwork etc. Have u flashed a rom before?
no... but ive flashed a girl.. is it kinda the same thing o_O

lol.. no really tho. i havent, BUT, i had helped my friend install android on a HD2 , is that the same thing??
 im using the visionary + temproot (everytime i turn off my G2 i have to re-root it, its one click) but i kind of want to keep it this way, in case i need to return it. i read a little on the link you sent me, it said i need to have perm-root... do you think it will matter?

#halp
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

no... but ive flashed a girl.. is it kinda the same thing o_O

lol.. no really tho. i havent, BUT, i had helped my friend install android on a HD2 , is that the same thing??
 im using the visionary + temproot (everytime i turn off my G2 i have to re-root it, its one click) but i kind of want to keep it this way, in case i need to return it. i read a little on the link you sent me, it said i need to have perm-root... do you think it will matter?

Originally Posted by IHeartBoost

Ares HD is complete.

happy.gif
damn you boosty. let me come over so you can pimp my phone. ill bring you food, beer, ill even buy you a damn gas card. come on man
frown.gif
i just now figured out how to change the icons
roll.gif

how do you change the icons on your homescreen tho????

(G2 Rooted , on stock froyo, launcher pro )
2da16d27f3c8cf9f651b17ffee27b8ebf4ed2c04.png

Ares HD is complete.

happy.gif
damn you boosty. let me come over so you can pimp my phone. ill bring you food, beer, ill even buy you a damn gas card. come on man
frown.gif
roll.gif

Originally Posted by omgitswes

I use desktop visualizer to change homescreen icons

thank you sir.

do you know if it has services running in the background, or uses cpu? at the moment my battery lasts 10+ hours, i want to keep it that way

thank you sir.

do you know if it has services running in the background, or uses cpu? at the moment my battery lasts 10+ hours, i want to keep it that way

Yeah u need to be fully rooted. Stick with that u have for now I guess.. once the final version of cm7 comes out it will be easier to flash. Flash = installing a rom.

Yeah u need to be fully rooted. Stick with that u have for now I guess.. once the final version of cm7 comes out it will be easier to flash. Flash = installing a rom.

4show thanks man. im seriously going to stalk boost and pay him to root my G2 , im hella scared to do it by myself. like i read all the instructions and theres one part where if you mess up one character in the code you brick your phone.

4show thanks man. im seriously going to stalk boost and pay him to root my G2 , im hella scared to do it by myself. like i read all the instructions and theres one part where if you mess up one character in the code you brick your phone.

thank you sir.

no idea..I just checked my task manager and it didn't show up so I guess not?
but 10+ hours? what rom are you using? I'm on stock froyo and have to charge this thing about every 5 hours but I hardly ever put it down.

thank you sir.

no idea..I just checked my task manager and it didn't show up so I guess not?
but 10+ hours? what rom are you using? I'm on stock froyo and have to charge this thing about every 5 hours but I hardly ever put it down.

[h4]Acer building Sandy Bridge tablets for Android, will use them to 'phase out' netbooks[/h4]
By Vlad Savov posted Jan 18th 2011 6:34AM

You'd be forgiven for expecting that the dual-core Tegra 2 that swept all before it at CES would be the king of tablet processors for a good while, but Acer is already plotting ways to overthrow it. Admittedly, Acer is kind of cheating by jumping into x86 land and snatching some unspecified Intel Sandy Bridge silicon, but are you really going to complain about getting multi-core grunt under the hood of your well-lubricated Android machine? An official from the company has promised two to three new tablets, sized at either 7 or 10 inches diagonally, for the first half of this year -- a tasty morsel of information, which he garnishes with the forecast that netbooks will eventually be phased out in favor of such touchy-feely slate devices. If you can fit a full second-gen Core CPU inside a tablet, why the heck not?

[h4]Acer building Sandy Bridge tablets for Android, will use them to 'phase out' netbooks[/h4]
By Vlad Savov posted Jan 18th 2011 6:34AM

You'd be forgiven for expecting that the dual-core Tegra 2 that swept all before it at CES would be the king of tablet processors for a good while, but Acer is already plotting ways to overthrow it. Admittedly, Acer is kind of cheating by jumping into x86 land and snatching some unspecified Intel Sandy Bridge silicon, but are you really going to complain about getting multi-core grunt under the hood of your well-lubricated Android machine? An official from the company has promised two to three new tablets, sized at either 7 or 10 inches diagonally, for the first half of this year -- a tasty morsel of information, which he garnishes with the forecast that netbooks will eventually be phased out in favor of such touchy-feely slate devices. If you can fit a full second-gen Core CPU inside a tablet, why the heck not?

ehh friends have some droids OS fones, def did not like them,

still would pick my iphone 4 over them anyday

ehh friends have some droids OS fones, def did not like them,

still would pick my iphone 4 over them anyday

Ares HD is complete.

happy.gif
frown.gif
roll.gif

laugh.gif
i thought this was my desktop widget since im in the same city

Ares HD is complete.

happy.gif
frown.gif
roll.gif

laugh.gif
i thought this was my desktop widget since im in the same city

Back
Top Bottom