• Straight Talk

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Other

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Stock Froyo
pimp.gif

damn i can't flash to the new clockwork for anything. eff it. i'll wait till it hits the market i guess.

Originally Posted by Fantastic4our

Evo users, what roms yall using?

I only been messin with the Sense roms so far, just tried FrostRom and MikFroyo. Frost was cool til one day it reverted back to the old keyboard, so then I switched to MikFroyo. Probably the fastest sense rom but I don't care for the dock.

Fresh rom with it's stock Kernal. It is my favorite. I have used quite a few diff ones, ended up going back to Fresh

Originally Posted by Fantastic4our

Evo users, what roms yall using?

I only been messin with the Sense roms so far, just tried FrostRom and MikFroyo. Frost was cool til one day it reverted back to the old keyboard, so then I switched to MikFroyo. Probably the fastest sense rom but I don't care for the dock.

Fresh rom with it's stock Kernal. It is my favorite. I have used quite a few diff ones, ended up going back to Fresh

G2 with contract- Free with upgrade
mt4g with contract- $50 with upgrade
nexus one with no contract- $200(refurb he got sent from T-Mo)

What should I go for? I dont care about the contract part or $ part... I just want to know which is my best bet in terms of specs or is there another phone im missing that I should consider?
nerd.gif
nerd.gif

What should I go for? I dont care about the contract part or $ part... I just want to know which is my best bet in terms of specs or is there another phone im missing that I should consider?
nerd.gif
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by ii FLaSh ii

nerd.gif
nerd.gif

I'm not a big fan of Samsung phones but you should definitely take a look at the nexus S, best phone on T-Mobile IMO. If not ill go with the g2 + root + cyanogenmod. Cyanogen supports nexus S also..

Originally Posted by ii FLaSh ii

nerd.gif
nerd.gif

I'm not a big fan of Samsung phones but you should definitely take a look at the nexus S, best phone on T-Mobile IMO. If not ill go with the g2 + root + cyanogenmod. Cyanogen supports nexus S also..

=\ damn man you guys need to teach me the deal with roms, im on a G2 rooted and overclocked at 1420 but i cant do much more than mess with my icons and crap....

do you guys know if the gingerbread update is coming to G2? i read somewhere its only going to phone with a stock 1GHZ cpu

=\ damn man you guys need to teach me the deal with roms, im on a G2 rooted and overclocked at 1420 but i cant do much more than mess with my icons and crap....

do you guys know if the gingerbread update is coming to G2? i read somewhere its only going to phone with a stock 1GHZ cpu

Originally Posted by MECKS

I don't have a g2 but cm7 is 2.3.1 so flash this!!!! This is still a beta I guess u can call it but its my daily driver on my evo. Make sure u update ur clockwork and read!! http://forum.xda-develope.../showthread.php?t=916796

I don't have a g2 but cm7 is 2.3.1 so flash this!!!! This is still a beta I guess u can call it but its my daily driver on my evo. Make sure u update ur clockwork and read!! http://forum.xda-develope.../showthread.php?t=916796

Originally Posted by wrod7

see... um. im a begginer when it comes to this. everything in red, i didnt understand

#halp
laugh.gif

see... um. im a begginer when it comes to this. everything in red, i didnt understand

#halp
laugh.gif

#halp
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
bruh, are you rooted? if so, click the link.

#halp
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Tetsujin23

#halp
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

lol no worries. CM7 = a rom with gingerbread.Its basically a beta but stable enough to use it everyday.That thread explains the whole updating ur clockwork etc. Have u flashed a rom before?

Back
Top Bottom