• Straight Talk

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Other

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
This MyTouch 3G is old, but still
pimp.gif

Can't wait until August when I can weigh my options and pick up a top of the line Android device.

This MyTouch 3G is old, but still
pimp.gif

Can't wait until August when I can weigh my options and pick up a top of the line Android device.

The most recent update messed up my Evo.

For example, when viewing pictures or taking them, the screen will go blank and then reappear.

Gingerbread needs to release NOW.

The most recent update messed up my Evo.

For example, when viewing pictures or taking them, the screen will go blank and then reappear.

Gingerbread needs to release NOW.

has anyone here used the SBC savage kernal? I know they pulled it due to some people having issues with it but i wanted to know how the battery life was while running it...

has anyone here used the SBC savage kernal? I know they pulled it due to some people having issues with it but i wanted to know how the battery life was while running it...

Originally Posted by davizzy

You know me, ill take any risk, but i won't trust a SBC savage kernal. Batteries going defective or worst exploding is not cool. Especially the trickle charge trick, the battery and phone has a semiconductor that disables it from from overcharging and running the phone from the usb cable, and only few were able to bypass that.

Go with a AOSP kernel instead.

Originally Posted by davizzy

You know me, ill take any risk, but i won't trust a SBC savage kernal. Batteries going defective or worst exploding is not cool. Especially the trickle charge trick, the battery and phone has a semiconductor that disables it from from overcharging and running the phone from the usb cable, and only few were able to bypass that.

Go with a AOSP kernel instead.

Originally Posted by wrod7

CM7 Nightys were uploaded yesterday. Gingerbread is super snappy and sexy!!
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

mail
i want this but i can't get the right clockwork mod.  i need 3.xx and the link they give for it doesn't work.  i can't mount the disk image on my computer.

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

mail
i want this but i can't get the right clockwork mod.  i need 3.xx and the link they give for it doesn't work.  i can't mount the disk image on my computer.

^^ Joe, are you trying to get a replacement?

I think I read in an earlier post it won't turn on anymore?

^^ Joe, are you trying to get a replacement?

I think I read in an earlier post it won't turn on anymore?

yes well i went to tmobile and they were out of batteries...i dont want to call and get a replacement yet because im rooted

yes well i went to tmobile and they were out of batteries...i dont want to call and get a replacement yet because im rooted

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

snap20110117112326.png
yo lemme get the link to that CM7GB shun, this salvage GB rom is doodoo.

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

snap20110117112326.png
yo lemme get the link to that CM7GB shun, this salvage GB rom is doodoo.

Back
Top Bottom