• Straight Talk

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Other

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by Joe Billionaire

man $%* my mt4g doesnt turn on or charge anymore idk what happened i just switched sim cards from 1 phone to a other...

damn dude, thats weird as hell man.

MIUI is cool.  i'm lost though.

Originally Posted by Joe Billionaire

man $%* my mt4g doesnt turn on or charge anymore idk what happened i just switched sim cards from 1 phone to a other...

damn dude, thats weird as hell man.

MIUI is cool.  i'm lost though.

Originally Posted by bamez

Can someone help me get hungry shark 2 on my phone. 4shared doesn't have it. What do I need to do to get this game?

235kds.jpg

Cash!!!

Are there any good Android phones coming to Sprint that aren't 4G? My school's area doesn't have 4G and I'm not down to pay the extra fees for it for no reason.

My plan expires soon, only good looking non 4g Android phone I see is the HTC Hero but the reviews on it blow. Don't know what to do/get

You gotta wait till MWC (MOBILE WEB CONFERENCE) Which is coming up next month were they release new product for the upcoming spring/summer, but i doubt sprint will have a Premium product without a 4G feature/fee. It always blackberry, or a low-end android device.

attention...

i am making the jump from windows mobile to android in about one week...

please tell me the first thing i need to do.

What carrier?
What phone your looking at?
And why not wait till all the hot phones are released?

Originally Posted by bamez

Can someone help me get hungry shark 2 on my phone. 4shared doesn't have it. What do I need to do to get this game?

235kds.jpg

Cash!!!

Are there any good Android phones coming to Sprint that aren't 4G? My school's area doesn't have 4G and I'm not down to pay the extra fees for it for no reason.

My plan expires soon, only good looking non 4g Android phone I see is the HTC Hero but the reviews on it blow. Don't know what to do/get

You gotta wait till MWC (MOBILE WEB CONFERENCE) Which is coming up next month were they release new product for the upcoming spring/summer, but i doubt sprint will have a Premium product without a 4G feature/fee. It always blackberry, or a low-end android device.

attention...

i am making the jump from windows mobile to android in about one week...

please tell me the first thing i need to do.

What carrier?
What phone your looking at?
And why not wait till all the hot phones are released?

What do i do with that file?? All i need is lp plus or does my phone need root access? I don't think im going to root again cause i went through a lot trying to get a replacement cause sprint refused at first to fix my phone cause it was rooted.

What do i do with that file?? All i need is lp plus or does my phone need root access? I don't think im going to root again cause i went through a lot trying to get a replacement cause sprint refused at first to fix my phone cause it was rooted.

Originally Posted by MPLSdunk

sick.gif
i can't even do miui.  it's so cluttered and i'm not gonna learn a new os basically. 

U can load launcher pro on miui, or u can jus organize it like the iphone. Its gonna be distracting from jump but jus make a few folders, load a theme and u should be set. Hit me up I'd u need help

Originally Posted by MPLSdunk

sick.gif
i can't even do miui.  it's so cluttered and i'm not gonna learn a new os basically. 

U can load launcher pro on miui, or u can jus organize it like the iphone. Its gonna be distracting from jump but jus make a few folders, load a theme and u should be set. Hit me up I'd u need help

what's the point of MIUI if you are going to use another launcher? jw. i did like the looks but i just didn't have the patience for it. plus i never owned an iphone so it's totally new. i'm installing cyangen 6.1.2 now. i'll hit you up if i go back to MIUI.

got it installed.  i see what the hype was about.
pimp.gif

what's the point of MIUI if you are going to use another launcher? jw. i did like the looks but i just didn't have the patience for it. plus i never owned an iphone so it's totally new. i'm installing cyangen 6.1.2 now. i'll hit you up if i go back to MIUI.

got it installed.  i see what the hype was about.
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by sofly4life88

What happened to your phone? Was it bricked, making it unable to be unrooted?

What happened to your phone? Was it bricked, making it unable to be unrooted?

^ Nah i didn't brick it i had an old baked snacked rom from xda flashed on it but the top half of my touch screen gave out.. When i went to sprint they were like since its rooted we cant touch it and i have mac so unrooting and rooting very inconvenient.. I found a sprint store that didn't check when i was down visiting my hometown houston to replace it.. Thing is where im at now its one repair center and they check everything... So don't want to set myself up again for failure lol

^ Nah i didn't brick it i had an old baked snacked rom from xda flashed on it but the top half of my touch screen gave out.. When i went to sprint they were like since its rooted we cant touch it and i have mac so unrooting and rooting very inconvenient.. I found a sprint store that didn't check when i was down visiting my hometown houston to replace it.. Thing is where im at now its one repair center and they check everything... So don't want to set myself up again for failure lol

just make your phone go to S-On thats what they really check for. But you will still be Rooted
wink.gif

Back
Top Bottom