Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Straight Talk

• Other

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Originally Posted by sofly4life88

^ Nah i didn't brick it i had an old baked snacked rom from xda flashed on it but the top half of my touch screen gave out.. When i went to sprint they were like since its rooted we cant touch it and i have mac so unrooting and rooting very inconvenient.. I found a sprint store that didn't check when i was down visiting my hometown houston to replace it.. Thing is where im at now its one repair center and they check everything... So don't want to set myself up again for failure lol

just make your phone go to S-On thats what they really check for. But you will still be Rooted
wink.gif

guy, anyone had this problem where your contacts randomly and magically dissapear throughout the day. its extremely annoying

guy, anyone had this problem where your contacts randomly and magically dissapear throughout the day. its extremely annoying

Originally Posted by Crank Lucas

Yeah it happens to some of my contacts that I have linked with facebook.

Originally Posted by Crank Lucas

Yeah it happens to some of my contacts that I have linked with facebook.

Back
Top Bottom