• Straight Talk

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Other

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Originally Posted by Tetsujin23

Originally Posted by wrod7

CM7 Nightys were uploaded yesterday. Gingerbread is super snappy and sexy!!
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
yo lemme get the link to that CM7GB shun, this salvage GB rom is doodoo.

ROM: http://www.geek-pages.com...cm_supersonic_full-0.zipGAPPS: http://www.geek-pages.com...s-gb-20110115-signed.zip

damn 200...i sold my rooted cyangenmod one for 130 like 8 months ago

and mpls it just kind of died...i had iced glacier...i pulled the battery to get the sim card and it never turned back on

and mpls it just kind of died...i had iced glacier...i pulled the battery to get the sim card and it never turned back on

Is there an easier way to rot the myTouch 4g yet? It's going to be my first time rooting and I wanna make sure I don't end up brickin my brothers phone.

Is there an easier way to rot the myTouch 4g yet? It's going to be my first time rooting and I wanna make sure I don't end up brickin my brothers phone.

Originally Posted by Joe Billionaire

yes well i went to tmobile and they were out of batteries...i dont want to call and get a replacement yet because im rooted
Damn well good luck..hope it works out.

yes well i went to tmobile and they were out of batteries...i dont want to call and get a replacement yet because im rooted
Damn well good luck..hope it works out.

just flashed cm7 on my mt4g, its super sexy and quick
pimp.gif
I had a little trouble with the new clockwork other than that it was a breeze, the zip file is also alot smaller compared too iced glacier or miui

just flashed cm7 on my mt4g, its super sexy and quick
pimp.gif
I had a little trouble with the new clockwork other than that it was a breeze, the zip file is also alot smaller compared too iced glacier or miui

i know people love iced glacier but my phone started to run like garbage on that.  rebooted it's self and deleted everything.  maybe it was that.

i know people love iced glacier but my phone started to run like garbage on that.  rebooted it's self and deleted everything.  maybe it was that.

Evo users, what roms yall using?

I only been messin with the Sense roms so far, just tried FrostRom and MikFroyo. Frost was cool til one day it reverted back to the old keyboard, so then I switched to MikFroyo. Probably the fastest sense rom but I don't care for the dock.

Evo users, what roms yall using?

I only been messin with the Sense roms so far, just tried FrostRom and MikFroyo. Frost was cool til one day it reverted back to the old keyboard, so then I switched to MikFroyo. Probably the fastest sense rom but I don't care for the dock.

Homescreen kinda plain, but I like to keep it minimal. For people with Evo's have your phones been restarting lately

outta the blue for no reason at random times?

Homescreen kinda plain, but I like to keep it minimal. For people with Evo's have your phones been restarting lately

outta the blue for no reason at random times?

damn i can't flash to the new clockwork for anything. eff it. i'll wait till it hits the market i guess.

Back
Top Bottom