Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Other

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Running Android on my HD2 ftw
pimp.gif

What GPS do you guys use that doesnt need data? Turn by Turn is a must,POI,Etc

I might go back to Android soon and I need something that would be close enough to Navigon or TomTom

What GPS do you guys use that doesnt need data? Turn by Turn is a must,POI,Etc

I might go back to Android soon and I need something that would be close enough to Navigon or TomTom

Just nand flashed cyangenmod 7 x mjd gingerbread 2.3.1 to my hd2...there already rumors he coming out with their own 2.4 update

Just nand flashed cyangenmod 7 x mjd gingerbread 2.3.1 to my hd2...there already rumors he coming out with their own 2.4 update

Originally Posted by NICKLE DIME BAY

Originally Posted by Air JustinXI

pimp.gif
I thought the HD2 was running android?? or am I lost in the sauce?
laugh.gif
>

You can now run it on nand, instead of runnung it on the sd.

And no offical cyangen yet

Originally Posted by NICKLE DIME BAY

Originally Posted by Air JustinXI

pimp.gif
I thought the HD2 was running android?? or am I lost in the sauce?
laugh.gif
>

You can now run it on nand, instead of runnung it on the sd.

And no offical cyangen yet

the gingerbread keyboard is so damn accurate i closed my eyes and typed out a message with 1 thumb and it came out exactly right
pimp.gif

the way the phone goes into sleep mode like its a tv and turns off is nice too...im getting hspa+ too...i appreciate the hd2 a lot too bad i have and keeping my mytouch 4g but im using the hd2 now and will use it a few days to use this gingerbread

the gingerbread keyboard is so damn accurate i closed my eyes and typed out a message with 1 thumb and it came out exactly right
pimp.gif

the way the phone goes into sleep mode like its a tv and turns off is nice too...im getting hspa+ too...i appreciate the hd2 a lot too bad i have and keeping my mytouch 4g but im using the hd2 now and will use it a few days to use this gingerbread

I need gingerbread for the keyboard alone, the froyo one is dumb as rocks, %!+!, the back key is my homie
frown.gif

I need gingerbread for the keyboard alone, the froyo one is dumb as rocks, %!+!, the back key is my homie
frown.gif

Originally Posted by IHeartBoost

frown.gif

why not just install the gingerbreak keyboard apk?

Back
Top Bottom