Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Straight Talk

• Other

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Originally Posted by davizzy

I will never buy a samsung phone ever again. I had the samsung instinct and they never updated it at all so i learned my lesson

The instinct was a piece of crap, worst phone ive ever owned
sick.gif
Imma check out that ps app though.

Originally Posted by JordanFean23

Originally Posted by dont be a menace

Originally Posted by ii FLaSh ii

yo my epic 4g screen just blacked out! phone is on, rings and everything but the screen is straight out black idk what happened....anyone?

Same thing happened to me on my mytouch slide... I did a reset and everything, still no luck... I had to go back to the original mt3g

Where is my best bet to buy a new phone, trying to avoid the $400ish price range if its possible?
same thing happened to my g1.
nerd.gif

only way i can turn it on is to slide it open and unlock it.
smh... nothing happens to mines only the keyboard lights up...guess imma have to make that switch to the evo, I was really feeling the epic too..=/
Yea, just my buttons would light up... I wonder whats the reasoning
nerd.gif

Is the original Nexus still worth it to get it? Friend just got a refurb cause his old one went bad... But now he has the g2

yo my epic 4g screen just blacked out! phone is on, rings and everything but the screen is straight out black idk what happened....anyone?

Same thing happened to me on my mytouch slide... I did a reset and everything, still no luck... I had to go back to the original mt3g

Where is my best bet to buy a new phone, trying to avoid the $400ish price range if its possible?
nerd.gif

smh... nothing happens to mines only the keyboard lights up...guess imma have to make that switch to the evo, I was really feeling the epic too..=/
nerd.gif

Is the original Nexus still worth it to get it? Friend just got a refurb cause his old one went bad... But now he has the g2

nerd.gif

nerd.gif

nexus one is still da only android phone with 100% unmolested google experience, plus its da first in line for gingerbread.....

nerd.gif

nerd.gif

nexus one is still da only android phone with 100% unmolested google experience, plus its da first in line for gingerbread.....

Originally Posted by ninjahood

nerd.gif

nerd.gif

Worth it for $150? Cause I need to get rid of the original mytouch... How is the speed?

Originally Posted by ninjahood

nerd.gif

nerd.gif

Worth it for $150? Cause I need to get rid of the original mytouch... How is the speed?

[h1]Motorola Atrix 4G May Hit AT&T On March 1[/h1]
File under: News

By: Stephen Schenck | 6:20 PM 13-Jan-11 | - Comments

motorola_atrix_4g_front.jpg

We probably don't have to do much to get you excited about the Motorola Atrix, with its dual-core CPU, gigabyte of RAM, and laptop-like dock doing most of that for us. So, assuming you're eagerly anticipating the smartphone, there's now a preliminary release date available. According to a leaked internal screenshot, the Atrix will launch on AT&T on March 1.

Android Central originally published the screenshot, and was quick to note that even though there's no reason to doubt that it's genuine, something about the information doesn't quite jive. It's odd for AT&T to launch a phone on a Tuesday, as March 1 will be. With that in mind, the date may be a placeholder of sorts, letting AT&T affiliates know generally when to expect the phone before the company commits to one specific date. The choice of the first, rather than some arbitrary date within the month, also feels like evidence of an estimation.

If this date does pan out, it seems like a smart time for Motorola to release the phone. The buzz from the MWC will likely be dying down, so an anticipated phone like the Atrix will have free reign to step into the spotlight. Now we just have to prepare ourselves for the inevitable sticker shock: add-ons as nice as the HD dock and laptop shell for the Atrix aren't likely to come cheap.

Source: Android Central

[h1]Motorola Atrix 4G May Hit AT&T On March 1[/h1]
File under: News

By: Stephen Schenck | 6:20 PM 13-Jan-11 | - Comments

motorola_atrix_4g_front.jpg

We probably don't have to do much to get you excited about the Motorola Atrix, with its dual-core CPU, gigabyte of RAM, and laptop-like dock doing most of that for us. So, assuming you're eagerly anticipating the smartphone, there's now a preliminary release date available. According to a leaked internal screenshot, the Atrix will launch on AT&T on March 1.

Android Central originally published the screenshot, and was quick to note that even though there's no reason to doubt that it's genuine, something about the information doesn't quite jive. It's odd for AT&T to launch a phone on a Tuesday, as March 1 will be. With that in mind, the date may be a placeholder of sorts, letting AT&T affiliates know generally when to expect the phone before the company commits to one specific date. The choice of the first, rather than some arbitrary date within the month, also feels like evidence of an estimation.

If this date does pan out, it seems like a smart time for Motorola to release the phone. The buzz from the MWC will likely be dying down, so an anticipated phone like the Atrix will have free reign to step into the spotlight. Now we just have to prepare ourselves for the inevitable sticker shock: add-ons as nice as the HD dock and laptop shell for the Atrix aren't likely to come cheap.

Source: Android Central

Back
Top Bottom