• Other

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
just copped all your icons Boost, now waiting on the new ones
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by ii FLaSh ii

Originally Posted by JordanFean23

yo my epic 4g screen just blacked out! phone is on, rings and everything but the screen is straight out black idk what happened....anyone?

Same thing happened to me on my mytouch slide... I did a reset and everything, still no luck... I had to go back to the original mt3g

Where is my best bet to buy a new phone, trying to avoid the $400ish price range if its possible?
same thing happened to my g1.
nerd.gif

only way i can turn it on is to slide it open and unlock it.

yo my epic 4g screen just blacked out! phone is on, rings and everything but the screen is straight out black idk what happened....anyone?

Same thing happened to me on my mytouch slide... I did a reset and everything, still no luck... I had to go back to the original mt3g

Where is my best bet to buy a new phone, trying to avoid the $400ish price range if its possible?
nerd.gif

Who is using Youlu? This new update added texting too it and I can't stop it from notifying me.
I use Handcent for texting and want to keep it that way.

nvm it's a different app called Youlu message. I figured it out.

Who is using Youlu? This new update added texting too it and I can't stop it from notifying me.
I use Handcent for texting and want to keep it that way.

nvm it's a different app called Youlu message. I figured it out.

Originally Posted by Mo Greene

Originally Posted by rowenarrow

Is it really worth it to upgrade from my Nexus One to the Nexus S or should I just get the Samsung Galaxy???

stick to da nexus one
there's a 4G Vibrant coming out soon for T-Mobile, i'd wait for that. 

Originally Posted by Mo Greene

Originally Posted by rowenarrow

Is it really worth it to upgrade from my Nexus One to the Nexus S or should I just get the Samsung Galaxy???

stick to da nexus one
there's a 4G Vibrant coming out soon for T-Mobile, i'd wait for that. 

Originally Posted by dont be a menace

nerd.gif

smh... nothing happens to mines only the keyboard lights up...guess imma have to make that switch to the evo, I was really feeling the epic too..=/

Originally Posted by dont be a menace

nerd.gif

smh... nothing happens to mines only the keyboard lights up...guess imma have to make that switch to the evo, I was really feeling the epic too..=/

What apps do you guys use for free texting? I am trying to eliminate my texting bill and get an app that when people text me first, it automatically sends it to the app.

Thanks guys!

What apps do you guys use for free texting? I am trying to eliminate my texting bill and get an app that when people text me first, it automatically sends it to the app.

Thanks guys!

anyone know if theyve created an app for waking up the vibrant without using the power button.also, an app for turning the rocker volume buttons in a hard button for taking pics??searched , but nada..

anyone know if theyve created an app for waking up the vibrant without using the power button.also, an app for turning the rocker volume buttons in a hard button for taking pics??searched , but nada..

Back
Top Bottom