Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
decided to switch it up a lil bit....

2sb48zp.png

Originally Posted by EveryDayKicks

I have an Incredible..when it goes to reboot it doesnt load the ROM

maybe im doing it wrong, its confusing for me

Have you rooted your phone, prior to using clockwork manager?
Once you going into "HBOOT" mode when you see the 3 Androids Skating on white screen, on the top it should say S-OFF, that means your rooted. If its S-ON you'll have to root it.

You gotta be more descriptive, so I/we can help you.

Once you going into "HBOOT" mode when you see the 3 Androids Skating on white screen, on the top it should say S-OFF, that means your rooted. If its S-ON you'll have to root it.

Originally Posted by Mastamind89

Originally Posted by IHeartBoost

993645822.png

As promised, another small preview. This time an Evo 4G, Browser, Contact Book and Home Key (from the Evo 4G).

Again, this is a WIP, so what do you think of this batch?  

pimp.gif

When do you think you'll be done and have a final release ready?
About a week in a half, ill drop another preview soon.

Originally Posted by Mastamind89

993645822.png

As promised, another small preview. This time an Evo 4G, Browser, Contact Book and Home Key (from the Evo 4G).

Again, this is a WIP, so what do you think of this batch?  

pimp.gif

When do you think you'll be done and have a final release ready?
About a week in a half, ill drop another preview soon.

Android newb here. Currently on tmobile. How is the Dell streak 5'. Anyone have it? School me on it pwease.

Android newb here. Currently on tmobile. How is the Dell streak 5'. Anyone have it? School me on it pwease.

Originally Posted by EMkicks

mt4g users, anyone know how to set downloaded sounds (mgs codec) as text msg alerts. Cant find anything online thats any help.
anyone?

Originally Posted by EMkicks

mt4g users, anyone know how to set downloaded sounds (mgs codec) as text msg alerts. Cant find anything online thats any help.
anyone?

Originally Posted by Alchemist IQ

Im rooted

Originally Posted by Alchemist IQ

Im rooted

307181441.png

Another small preview. Wasn't really happy with look of the Browser in the previous preview, so I made a new one, and put tri spot lights to emphazise Google because I want people to realize this is a Android built from the ground up icon set. Next I made a Samsung Fascinate Dialer (not sure if it's the same for the whole Galaxy S line). The light switch is for Settings and everybody favorite mobile app, Angry Birds.

As always this is WIP, so tell me what you think? 

307181441.png

Another small preview. Wasn't really happy with look of the Browser in the previous preview, so I made a new one, and put tri spot lights to emphazise Google because I want people to realize this is a Android built from the ground up icon set. Next I made a Samsung Fascinate Dialer (not sure if it's the same for the whole Galaxy S line). The light switch is for Settings and everybody favorite mobile app, Angry Birds.

307181441.png

Looks good man, how many of these icons will be in the pack?

307181441.png

Looks good man, how many of these icons will be in the pack?

Originally Posted by dabossofbosses

I have a droidx running rubix rom and just got the 2.3 ota update how do I update it being it's rooted?

i just checked for the update. no dice.
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif

frown.gif

Originally Posted by dabossofbosses

I have a droidx running rubix rom and just got the 2.3 ota update how do I update it being it's rooted?

i just checked for the update. no dice.
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif

frown.gif

[h1]Rumor: Android 2.4 "Ice Cream" Arriving in Early Summer[/h1]
File under: News

By: Stephen Schenck | 5:22 PM 10-Jan-11 | 10 Comments

androidicecream2.JPG

I scream, you scream, we all scream for... another Android update? If you thought Google was going to take a break after putting together Android 3.0 for tablets, think again: the latest rumor says that we can look forward to Android 2.4 "Ice Cream" this summer.

According to "multiple sources familiar with the matter", Ice Cream will arrive in either June or July. This news comes courtesy of tipsters to Pocket-lint, which seems quite confident in its veracity.

Sadly, the sources haven't dropped any hints as to what changes we could expect from Android 2.4. It seems likely Google may use the release to implement some of the UI changes from Honeycomb, but it's still possible that the company intends to let those two development branches diverge. That could spell bad news for those who already decry Android's fragmentation, but could also give the tablet branch room to evolve into something that feels more refined than just an over-sized smartphone.

Even though the numbering of Android releases may now be skipping around, it seems like Google is continuing straight through the alphabet of deserts that has been providing the namesakes for its releases. Any guesses for Android 2.5? Jellybean?

Source: Pocket-lint
Via: PhoneDog

[h1]Rumor: Android 2.4 "Ice Cream" Arriving in Early Summer[/h1]
File under: News

By: Stephen Schenck | 5:22 PM 10-Jan-11 | 10 Comments

androidicecream2.JPG

I scream, you scream, we all scream for... another Android update? If you thought Google was going to take a break after putting together Android 3.0 for tablets, think again: the latest rumor says that we can look forward to Android 2.4 "Ice Cream" this summer.

According to "multiple sources familiar with the matter", Ice Cream will arrive in either June or July. This news comes courtesy of tipsters to Pocket-lint, which seems quite confident in its veracity.

Sadly, the sources haven't dropped any hints as to what changes we could expect from Android 2.4. It seems likely Google may use the release to implement some of the UI changes from Honeycomb, but it's still possible that the company intends to let those two development branches diverge. That could spell bad news for those who already decry Android's fragmentation, but could also give the tablet branch room to evolve into something that feels more refined than just an over-sized smartphone.

Even though the numbering of Android releases may now be skipping around, it seems like Google is continuing straight through the alphabet of deserts that has been providing the namesakes for its releases. Any guesses for Android 2.5? Jellybean?

Source: Pocket-lint
Via: PhoneDog

Back
Top Bottom