• U.S. Cellular

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Straight Talk

• Other

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Just downloaded the Google keyboard because of your post and so far it was a smart choice :smokin

I'm back with google keyboard. I've been using touchpal, but they keep adding annoying adds and lockscreens that you can't get rid of. 

Anyone still have an LG G3? I've noticed the phone keeps restarting by itself and when I took it in, they just told me to replace the battery. Apparently its a known issue. I had a spare battery (non-oem) that got bloated up and looked like it was going to explode.

I'm back with google keyboard. I've been using touchpal, but they keep adding annoying adds and lockscreens that you can't get rid of. 

Anyone still have an LG G3? I've noticed the phone keeps restarting by itself and when I took it in, they just told me to replace the battery. Apparently its a known issue. I had a spare battery (non-oem) that got bloated up and looked like it was going to explode.

Yeah mines away under warranty second time for getting stuck on bootloading. On g5 now but send it away man. I'll be keeping mine aside in case I break my.g5 cos I hate borrowing iphones

To the guys out there with a g4 that has the bootloop problem, how do you go about getting a replacement?

My sister has one and it's still good but I'm curious if the issue ever happened how does she go about getting it taken care of?

To the guys out there with a g4 that has the bootloop problem, how do you go about getting a replacement?

My sister has one and it's still good but I'm curious if the issue ever happened how does she go about getting it taken care of?

In Australia we have 24 month warranty. Send it away and they just replace it. I'm on my 2nd one

They just wait for Android to introduce a feature and they spend a year or so trying to refine it then sell it as a new ground breaking feature in their newest devices. See live wallpaper, live photos, dual camera, etc. It'll probably be split screen multitasking and high quality DAC next year that they "revolutionize"

My galaxy 6 keeps freezing randomly and the battery is starting to drain really quick :smh:

I thought I saw widgets on one of the leaks, but I don't know how true that was.

iPhone 7 definitely looks good to me but I'm over contracts and subsidizing phones. It is tempting though.

Last edited by a moderator:
Things like widgets are why I can't switch to an iPhone. The only thing that makes iPhone even somewhat appealing is iMessage imo. Which like some people were saying, Google really needs to work on their messaging.

Dudes over here complaining about the notes battery when it has quick charge. It takes 3 damn hours to charge my 6s plus

Just happened to my girl, took it into T-Mobile and they sent her a new one and took $60 off next month's bill

Tmobile is the GOAT. So glad I upgraded from Sprint now. So I'm going to Europe at the end of the month and called to find out what the deal was like what extra plan I'd have to buy internationally. Turns out that it's ZERO dollars. I get my exact same plan I do now (unlimited texting to everyone in the US and my 10 GB of data) except calls will be 20 cents/minute. That's so clutch so they said all I have to do is turn my phone on once I land and I can immediately start texting my people back home and I can use wifi calling with 6p so I can call everyone without costing any money. :smokin

Tmobile is the GOAT. So glad I upgraded from Sprint now. So I'm going to Europe at the end of the month and called to find out what the deal was like what extra plan I'd have to buy internationally. Turns out that it's ZERO dollars. I get my exact same plan I do now (unlimited texting to everyone in the US and my 10 GB of data) except calls will be 20 cents/minute. That's so clutch so they said all I have to do is turn my phone on once I land and I can immediately start texting my people back home and I can use wifi calling with 6p so I can call everyone without costing any money. :smokin

Same thing i did when I went to London last year. The speed was slow but hey. Free data abroad? Why not :pimp:

Back
Top Bottom