• U.S. Cellular

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Straight Talk

• Other

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I'm split on the whole headphone jack thing. Example: on my ps4, I run an astro a50 headset, which is completely wireless. But when you lose charge, you gotta plug it in, which essentially makes it a wired headset. I'm tired of charging everything. Already, you have to charge (listing for people in general) phone, watch, ecig , laptop, Bluetooth speaker etc. Now my damn earphones too? Yes, I RARELY use my earphone jack. Yes, I usually stream through Bluetooth. The one exception, is when I fly. Although when riding a bike, wearing a wired headset is annoying.

If it's received well overtime, it'll probably become standard, unfortunately. It gives companies more stuff to sell.

Well did an update and my s7e battery is cheeks and phone gets hot alot now. Same ol same ol

I think I might try the iphone 7 if I can't cope I'm going to the Z force or HTC 10

Samsung had basically become apple. So yeah, they will.

Nah usually Sammy does something and Apple copies later. The audacity to charge 150$ for some earbuds though. Saw a lot of luke warm and negative reaction to the reveal today though. Too bad Sammy has a nuke Note.

Last edited:
Well did an update and my s7e battery is cheeks and phone gets hot alot now. Same ol same ol

I think I might try the iphone 7 if I can't cope I'm going to the Z force or HTC 10

That's my issue with Samsung all my phones get really hot. My last HTC phone tbw the EVO got hot all the time. This G5 that i have doesn't get hot at all but I like TouchWiz.

Havent been in this thread or on the Android blogs in a while, but has Google dropped a solid  integrated  messaging/video chat solution yet?  Thats what i'm waiting on to switch back to Android...

Havent been in this thread or on the Android blogs in a while, but has Google dropped a solid  integrated  messaging/video chat solution yet?  Thats what i'm waiting on to switch back to Android...
Yeah, Hangouts is on most android phones 

I'm switching bros.

I'll probably be back but that 7 plus is calling me.

Man that's like if someone asked if any stores still had the black/red jordan 1s still in stock and you sent em to a spot with the black/ red 1 AJKO :smh:

I'm assuming the answer is "no" :lol: :lol: :lol:

correct, instead google thought i'd be better to almost abandon the app thats already installed on damn near every modern android device (hangouts) and replace them with two separate apps (allo and duo) to handle messaging and video calling.

while we're complaining about Google... couple weeks out and nougat still hasn't released for nexus 6/6p. the main reason i stick with Android is nexus and the immediate updates.

maybe I'll get the iPhone 8.

while we're complaining about Google... couple weeks out and nougat still hasn't released for nexus 6/6p. the main reason i stick with Android is nexus and the immediate updates.

maybe I'll get the iPhone 8.

Not sure about the reasoning for the 6, but the 6p nougat was having issues with a ton of wakelock problems which is why google didn't release the factory image. If you want it on your 6p you can signup for the beta program and it'll automatically push the official nougat update to your device (not the beta) and you can unenroll from the beta after you're updated. Did it for my brother and he's on the official 7.0 on his 6p

google.com/android/beta

I'm assuming the answer is "no" 
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
correct, instead google thought i'd be better to almost abandon the app thats already installed on damn near every modern android device (hangouts) and replace them with two separate apps (allo and duo) to handle messaging and video calling.
Welp.  Using my upgrade on the i7+ then smh.  I wish google would focus more on the CORE features of the phone before giving us every other feature in the world smh.  The best software engineers in the world and an incredible amount of money, but none of the geniuses in that company can figure out what the people really want 
mean.gif

I miss the customization and openness of Android, but the more i grow in life the more i need the main COMMUNICATION features to work flawlessly.   We all know Apple is gonna go super big for the iPhone 8, so if Google doesnt get it together by then its a wrap
mean.gif

I miss the customization and openness of Android, but the more i grow in life the more i need the main COMMUNICATION features to work flawlessly.   We all know Apple is gonna go super big for the iPhone 8, so if Google doesnt get it together by then its a wrap :smh: .

Yeah it pretty much is a wrap if they dont cuz Apple is gonna damm near try and make the phone/iOS flawless for 8. Google just has to lock in on the communication and they would legitimately have a threat.

I miss the customization and openness of Android, but the more i grow in life the more i need the main COMMUNICATION features to work flawlessly.   We all know Apple is gonna go super big for the iPhone 8, so if Google doesnt get it together by then its a wrap
mean.gif
Yeah it pretty much is a wrap if they dont cuz Apple is gonna damm near try and make the phone/iOS flawless for 8. Google just has to lock in on the communication and they would legitimately have a threat.
Yep.  Most people i know on this side say that they dont care what features Apple doesn't have or what features are available elsewhere, as long as they have iMessage and FT, they are staying. And you know what?.... 

I cant blame them.

Back
Top Bottom