• U.S. Cellular

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Straight Talk

• Other

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Are we sure they are going with the 8 next year, and not the 7s?
Im almost positive.  Next year will be the "10th Anniversary" of the iPhone.  And the 7 is really nothing but a 6ss lol.  No real changes at all, just enough to feed the sheep for this year.  They're most likely saving the big guns for next year.

Knowing them, they probably wont even call it an iPhone anymore lol

Last edited:
It's the 10yr anniversary so they going all out. Revamped phone supposedly.

Probably why tmobile is giving away the 7 for 6's to lock in peeps for 2 years.

Last edited:
It's the 10yr anniversary so they going all out. Revamped phone supposedly.

Probably why tmobile is giving away the 7 for 6's to lock in peeps for 2 years.

T-MOBILE isn't locking people in.

If you want an 8 a year from now you only owe 325 to pay your phone off and upgrade.

A a year old iPhone 7 is going to be Worth more than 325 in decent condition.

I'm tired of the iOS **** riders saying that Android cameras suck because of Snapchat. 
mean.gif

It's tiresome.

Last edited:
I'm tired of the iOS **** riders saying that Android cameras suck because of Snapchat. :smh:  

It's tiresome.

what does android do to snap? disable OIS? I noticed my snaps would get blurry real easy on my note 4, i think i lowered the resolution to fix it.

what does android do to snap? disable OIS? I noticed my snaps would get blurry real easy on my note 4, i think i lowered the resolution to fix it.

Snapchat on Android captures a screenshot through the camera's viewfinder resulting in the poor quality. Snapchat devs focus more on the iOS version than the Android version, like most apps

Really want a new phone

I like the Note 7 but with the battery recall and reading about the screen getting scratched easily...i dunno

and I like the newly announced V20 but read stories about boot loops on the G4 and v10...not sure anymore lol

Idk what it is with iOS but the battery life from this 6s and the note7 is night and day. Just from driving to work the note would drop to 90% and that's just from using spotity. The same usage on this 6s and the battery stays around 99-98%. Just doesn't make any sense

Idk what it is with iOS but the battery life from this 6s and the note7 is night and day. Just from driving to work the note would drop to 90% and that's just from using spotity. The same usage on this 6s and the battery stays around 99-98%. Just doesn't make any sense
notes are battery hogs. And data hogs. As soon as you get to work, check to see what was sucking up your battery.

Really want a new phone

I like the Note 7 but with the battery recall and reading about the screen getting scratched easily...i dunno

and I like the newly announced V20 but read stories about boot loops on the G4 and v10...not sure anymore lol

Just chill another month or so, the Google phone is gonna drop soon.

with the 7 coming out, I'm thinking if the google phone is weak, I'll replace my N4 with a 6+ or 6S+, then upgrade again end of next year.

Looks wise V10 >>> V20

The stainless steel sides and the textured back of the V10 are just too sexy
:pimp:

I see what they were trying to do with the V20 by attempting to give it a cleaner and more appealing look, but to me it just looks like a bland budget phone.

My work phone (iPhone) can last all day with Spotify and YouTube playing with minimal battery loss,but my note 7 drains super quick and does half of that and gets hot.

Im almost positive.  Next year will be the "10th Anniversary" of the iPhone.  And the 7 is really nothing but a 6ss lol.  No real changes at all, just enough to feed the sheep for this year.  They're most likely saving the big guns for next year.

Knowing them, they probably wont even call it an iPhone anymore lol

That would be dope, I'll hold on to my 6s Plus until then. V20 and Pixel have me :nerd: though

Welp, turned in my Note 7 this afternoon and went back to my cracked S6. Now the waiting game begins...

My work phone (iPhone) can last all day with Spotify and YouTube playing with minimal battery loss,but my note 7 drains super quick and does half of that and gets hot.

My Note 5 is the same way. It'll drop about 25% in 30-40 min just from basic browsing. Tried Greenify and that didn't work either.

Last edited:
Loving this G5 camera. Nice depth of field on the 1.8 almost like a dslr

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom