• U.S. Cellular

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Straight Talk

• Other

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
My Note 7 battery life is amazing. Just cracked six hours SOT the other day. Interesting to hear others have problems.

:smh: going with the iPhone7
ST. PETERSBURG (FOX 13) - Just days after Samsung recalled its Galaxy Note 7 smartphones, a St. Petersburg man says he found out the hard way why the recall was issued in the first place.

Nathan Dornacher's wife, Lydia said the family went to a yard sale Labor Day morning. While unloading a desk they bought for their daughter, Nathan left his Note 7 charging in the center console of his Jeep Grand Cherokee.
The phone had exploded and engulfed his Jeep in flames.
http://www.foxla.com/home/203369259-story

Last edited:
:smh: going with the iPhone7
ST. PETERSBURG (FOX 13) - Just days after Samsung recalled its Galaxy Note 7 smartphones, a St. Petersburg man says he found out the hard way why the recall was issued in the first place.

Nathan Dornacher's wife, Lydia said the family went to a yard sale Labor Day morning. While unloading a desk they bought for their daughter, Nathan left his Note 7 charging in the center console of his Jeep Grand Cherokee.
The phone had exploded and engulfed his Jeep in flames.
http://www.foxla.com/home/203369259-story

Eventually you'll learn some of these stories are fake.

Love the camera on my G5, but the battery drains to damn fast. iPhone 7 Plus really has me thinking of making the switch. Going to wait for the Google phones to launch though before I decide

I was a dedicated Swiftkey user for awhile, switched to Google Keyboard and I've liked it. I might switch back and see what's up, but it felt faster on average. I do miss the fact that Swiftkey I didn't have to be that accurate when I typed, while Google Keyboard seems to do a lot of weirder things by default.. like words that would never be words. I've typed too many "hsd" instead of "had" or "J" instead of I" and random bits like that.

Sliding across the space bar is a super clutch feature, though.

Last edited:
Tmobile is the GOAT. So glad I upgraded from Sprint now. So I'm going to Europe at the end of the month and called to find out what the deal was like what extra plan I'd have to buy internationally. Turns out that it's ZERO dollars. I get my exact same plan I do now (unlimited texting to everyone in the US and my 10 GB of data) except calls will be 20 cents/minute. That's so clutch so they said all I have to do is turn my phone on once I land and I can immediately start texting my people back home and I can use wifi calling with 6p so I can call everyone without costing any money. :smokin

First time im ever hearing TMobile and GOAT in anything. Verizon especially and other carriers have some international add ons that are even better than that with better service too :lol:

Tmobile is the GOAT. So glad I upgraded from Sprint now. So I'm going to Europe at the end of the month and called to find out what the deal was like what extra plan I'd have to buy internationally. Turns out that it's ZERO dollars. I get my exact same plan I do now (unlimited texting to everyone in the US and my 10 GB of data) except calls will be 20 cents/minute. That's so clutch so they said all I have to do is turn my phone on once I land and I can immediately start texting my people back home and I can use wifi calling with 6p so I can call everyone without costing any money. :smokin

First time im ever hearing TMobile and GOAT in anything. Verizon especially and other carriers have some international add ons that are even better than that with better service too :lol:

Add ons=paying more. I don't have to pay anything and get to continue my service as if I'm in the US. That's a W in my book. Plus we're paying less for our 4 lines now than we were with Sprint

Before any recall talk, i let my note 7 charge in the car for about an hour or two and that joint got od hot. Not surprised to hear about that.

I've been on SwiftKey neural alpha for some time. The arrows and number keys won't let me leave.

Add ons=paying more. I don't have to pay anything and get to continue my service as if I'm in the US. That's a W in my book. Plus we're paying less for our 4 lines now than we were with Sprint

You paying 20 cents a minute to make a call though.

Your calls are 20 cents a minute. I make calls all day anywhere internationally for 2 dollars for the day as an add on if I go internationally soon as im not there its gone and if I dont even call I dont get charged. You do the math if you do talk on the phone frequently.

Off the sheer fact of that ****** TMO service I cant agree with anything good with em too :lol:.

You paying 20 cents a minute to make a call though.

Your calls are 20 cents a minute. I make calls all day anywhere internationally for 2 dollars for the day as an add on if I go internationally soon as im not there its gone and if I dont even call I dont get charged. You do the math if you do talk on the phone frequently.

Off the sheer fact of that ****** TMO service I cant agree with anything good with em too :lol:.

I can literally just hop onto facebook or whats app to make calls just like a normal call via data and it won't cost a dime. I make calls via those apps now to buddies in europe and it uses hardly any data. $2 a day when you're overseas for 6 months can add up pretty fast. Idk where you're from Polo but out here in LA tmobile service is money. 4G everywhere, and with Sprint I couldn't even get 3G in downtown LA :x

To the guys out there with a g4 that has the bootloop problem, how do you go about getting a replacement?

My sister has one and it's still good but I'm curious if the issue ever happened how does she go about getting it taken care of?

what carrier is she on?

I'm on T Mobile and when my G4 started bootlooping I called them and did a replacement swap out (as long as there is no water damage or cracked screen T mobile will swap units out)

Went in to get my replacement once it arrived at the T Mobile store and it ended up being an LG V10. They told me they were out of refurbished G4's (might have discontinued them) and I lucked out on an upgrade.

I can literally just hop onto facebook or whats app to make calls just like a normal call via data and it won't cost a dime. I make calls via those apps now to buddies in europe and it uses hardly any data. $2 a day when you're overseas for 6 months can add up pretty fast. Idk where you're from Polo but out here in LA tmobile service is money. 4G everywhere, and with Sprint I couldn't even get 3G in downtown LA :x

Damn it must be where I am in Texas when I had TMO 2 years ago i swear I never got service at work and the rest of us but Sprint I heard has to be one of the worst :x. I agree whatsapp and facetime etc def ends the deal for even having to international call.

Let me find out TMO is making moves as far as coverage.

I had to deal with my last 4 months on sprint of receiving all texts a minimum of 30 mins late, sometimes up to 4 hours late, and only getting about 1 out of every 20 incoming calls actually making my phone ring. :lol:

T Mobile Lolololol

Goat? Lololol

Do yall ever leave major metropolitan areas?
Is there something going on in the 'burbs that I need to know about? I WANT to be in a major metropolitan area as much as i can.

The only time I'm not in a major metropolitan area is when I'm on vacation. When I'm on vacation, I don't care about my cell service.

T-Mobile is AIGHT. I've been on the $30 deal since I joined four years ago and haven't regretted it since.

Now I'm not going to say that it's perfect. I had spotty coverage when I was in Chicago last year, but was probably the only time I had real issues with T-Mo.

Back
Top Bottom