• Straight Talk

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Other

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

True, but that battery life once its charged
pimp.gif
iOS 10's battery life is poo poo, I'm on the stable build too. Nowhere near 9.3.3/4

Par for the course when apples new device is set to drop

My 6s+ is like 5 weeks old as well
Mine is almost a year old and the battery life is still good. Looks like I'll be staying on 9.3.3 
pimp.gif

"Man my xx phone is doing this now, I think im going to switch to the iphone (since its the new thing coming out)."

Knowing good and well the iPhone been on the radar for months now

:lol:

I'm confused as to why people aren't just waiting for the new batch to come out.

"Man my xx phone is doing this now, I think im going to switch to the iphone (since its the new thing coming out)."

Knowing good and well the iPhone been on the radar for months now

:lol:

It's a way to convince themselves to spend the extra money. I've done it before too :lol:

Yea I have no issues with battery anymore. I have the quick chargers at home and work. Just throw it on the charger for 30 mins every chance I get.

I'm moving to iPhone because i can finally go wireless. no wire for my headphones, no wire for my charger... wait, no. (the s3 was capable of this 5 years ago...)

take me back, Android. take me back!

edit: ^and a quick charger in the car.

Last edited:
Probably gonna be getting the iPhone

Fellas who are looking for an NT deal on a phone can hit my PMs

How are the notifications on 10?

Meh. Removing the quick reply from the top of the screen was the most idiotic decision ever. It's also a way less pretty UI aesthetically compared to 9.3.3 and im noticing some visual bugs that was prevalent in the betas actually make its way to the stable build.

:smh: going with the iPhone7
ST. PETERSBURG (FOX 13) - Just days after Samsung recalled its Galaxy Note 7 smartphones, a St. Petersburg man says he found out the hard way why the recall was issued in the first place.

Nathan Dornacher's wife, Lydia said the family went to a yard sale Labor Day morning. While unloading a desk they bought for their daughter, Nathan left his Note 7 charging in the center console of his Jeep Grand Cherokee.
The phone had exploded and engulfed his Jeep in flames.
http://www.foxla.com/home/203369259-story

im 30 minutes away from this guy. everyone around town is calling hoax. the phone "exploded" and engulfed the entire jeep in flames? the reports have said 30 people have reported their batteries "exploding" as in melting the screen and some physical damage. somehow, this dudes phone actually turned into a thermite grenade and lit his car on fire in seconds so he couldnt do anything? if i dropped a firecracker in his car it wouldnt light up that fast. nah b. suspicious. and i call BS on it completely lol

Last edited:
:smh: going with the iPhone7
ST. PETERSBURG (FOX 13) - Just days after Samsung recalled its Galaxy Note 7 smartphones, a St. Petersburg man says he found out the hard way why the recall was issued in the first place.

Nathan Dornacher's wife, Lydia said the family went to a yard sale Labor Day morning. While unloading a desk they bought for their daughter, Nathan left his Note 7 charging in the center console of his Jeep Grand Cherokee.
The phone had exploded and engulfed his Jeep in flames.
http://www.foxla.com/home/203369259-story

im 30 minutes away from this guy. everyone around town is calling hoax. the phone "exploded" and engulfed the entire jeep in flames? the reports have said 30 people have reported their batteries "exploding" as in melting the screen and some physical damage. somehow, this dudes phone actually turned into a thermite grenade and lit his car on fire in seconds so he couldnt do anything? if i dropped a firecracker in his car it wouldnt light up that fast. nah b. suspicious. and i call BS on it completely lol

Glad I'm not alone. Sounds to me like some type of insurance fraud

Why do ppl and news reports keep saying "exploding" when that's not even what the batteries are doing :smh:

Anything that'll add extra dramatization and shock value

Any word of a new Android tablet coming out yet? I mean the s2 does look good. I dont wanna drop dough on an s2 then have a new tablet out 2 or 3 months from now

Any word of a new Android tablet coming out yet? I mean the s2 does look good. I dont wanna drop dough on an s2 then have a new tablet out 2 or 3 months from now

Been keeping an eye out for the S3. Rumor was that it was supposed to drop along with the Europe release of the Note 7. Not sure what's going on with it now though. Patiently waiting myself.

Peoples thoughts on charging. Is it really worth charging from as close to 0% as possible all the time? Or top up charges from e.g 50% etc fine for the battery longterm?

Peoples thoughts on charging. Is it really worth charging from as close to 0% as possible all the time? Or top up charges from e.g 50% etc fine for the battery longterm?

I have no scientific evidence behind this, but I'm a firm believer in waiting until my phone is as close to zero (~10%) as possible before charging it. I could be being extra paranoid, but it's worked for me so far.

Back
Top Bottom