Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Other

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Great.

Besides the battery. Which was phenomenalll the first week
sick.gif
Probably switching to this due to this Note 7 ish. What's your OST?

Just checked for it manually back when i posted previously 34 min ago ... 1300MB and its taking forever, only at 15%. Inlaws wifi is buns

Last edited:
When do you guys think we'll get our note 7's back? I turned mine in last Friday and it just reached the warehouse in Texas today.

I asked 2 different TMO stores if they got the new batch in and 1 said 2-3 weeks and the other said they haven't heard anything. For the people that turned there's in to TMO, what phone do you get as a replacement?

When do you guys think we'll get our note 7's back? I turned mine in last Friday and it just reached the warehouse in Texas today.

I asked 2 different TMO stores if they got the new batch in and 1 said 2-3 weeks and the other said they haven't heard anything. For the people that turned there's in to TMO, what phone do you get as a replacement?

I got mine from TMO and got the G5.

In debating if I should hold out for the new batch or exchange this for the s7 edge

Considering how a mint condition S7e is going for $480 on Swappa, I can't justify paying an extra $300+ for virtually the same phone.

Last edited:
Battery dying too fast on my galaxy s6, might be time to try team iPhone with that 7 in the next month or so

Got an email from Samsung telling me to power my joint off and turn it in. That's a little bit troubling. Legit feels like they KNOW something is gonna pop off.

Still gonna keep doing what I been doing, monitor it while charging.

Can't believe Samsung crapped the bed on themselves like this. Drop a perfect phone, have a fatal issue that should've been ironed out in testing. Samsung would've buried apple of they got this right, but now apple looks like the winner despite yet again making no changes except a faster processor, better camera and "better" battery life... Oh ya and forcing all their customers to either buy adapters or new Bluetooth headphones

I like that Samsung is being proactive when it comes to the recall. I've read that it might cost them $1 billion all in all when this is over. Even for a company of their size and wealth, that's still a steep hit.

I like that Samsung is being proactive when it comes to the recall. I've read that it might cost them $1 billion all in all when this is over. Even for a company of their size and wealth, that's still a steep hit.

Not surprised. Thats a hit that'll teach them to test out for something this bad next time.

Not surprised. Thats a hit that'll teach them to test out for something this bad next time.

You think they didn't test them? Lol

Apparently only 1 unit in the US "exploded" they believe it was a pretty isolated number of European bound units but they did the safe thing. The responsible thing. Good for them tbh. The new one are alrdy shipping. Talked to a Samsung rep yesterday

Last edited:
The Consumers Report getting involved could definitely halt the replacements happening as fast as possible. They have to give the greenlight to sell Note 7s in the US. Could be weeks before that happens.

man my note 4 has been connected on the fast charger since 11 pm last night ... its currently 7:40am and i still do not have a full battery, only at 89%

The Consumers Report getting involved could definitely halt the replacements happening as fast as possible. They have to give the greenlight to sell Note 7s in the US. Could be weeks before that happens.

Lol care to place a wager? Over under 10 days. I'll take under all day. Like I said I know that they're alrdy moving newly sku'd N7s tbd this week.

Lol care to place a wager? Over under 10 days. I'll take under all day. Like I said I know that they're alrdy moving newly sku'd N7s tbd this week.
If you're confident in waiting that's on you. If you have some insider information that's cool too. It's just what the general consensus is. I've read people being told by Best Buy that replacements are in but aren't actually able to exchange yet. Hopefully the CPSC doesn't hold anything up for too long.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom