• U.S. Cellular

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Straight Talk

• Other

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
man my note 4 has been connected on the fast charger since 11 pm last night ... its currently 7:40am and i still do not have a full battery, only at 89%
Get a new charger. That should solve the problem

Or maybe a new battery.

Can't believe us AT&T Note 4 owners FINALLY got Marshmallow though :lol:

Installed "Good Lock" from XDA to give things a new look/feel as well. I don't want to jinx myself, but I don't think I'll have any problems riding out the rest of the year with this.

Or maybe a new battery.

Can't believe us AT&T Note 4 owners FINALLY got Marshmallow though
laugh.gif

Installed "Good Lock" from XDA to give things a new look/feel as well. I don't want to jinx myself, but I don't think I'll have any problems riding out the rest of the year with this.
whats good lock

whats good lock

Not the best video, but this should give you the gist

You should turn on screen-off memo (and wifi calling if you want) in your settings as well.

EDIT: Updated video from the same cat that talks about the newer features added to it:

Last edited:
Another little gem for those prepping #poorlife to da fullest that don't need root access.
Pretty decent for $50

Snap410, 2GB ram, 16GB storage, 5.5 inch 720p screen, 3400mah removable battery.

Before opening da box, fill out an unlock request, wait two days to recieve da code via email, pop in a non ATT sim, power da device on and it should ask for da unlock code, enter it in and you should be straight.

https://www.att.com/deviceunlock/

Last edited:
Not the best video, but this should give you the gist

You should turn on screen-off memo (and wifi calling if you want) in your settings as well.

EDIT: Updated video from the same cat that talks about the newer features added to it:
preciate it .... so is this in the play store or galaxy apps? i cant find it

ok ill check it out again ... is apk trustworthy?

No, I voluntarily installed a virus :stoneface:

But seriously, I've encountered a bug regarding fingerprint unlock (doesn't work with it on) and my multi-window tray pops open whenever I get a notification from a multi-window compatible app if the notification tray was previously empty.

I'll take that trade-off in exchange for having a flashlight and data quick toggle and a slightly cleaner interface. Hopefully Samsung fixes those bugs in the next update though.

Last edited:
Keep this S7 with the free 256gb microsd, sell it and get iPhone 7 or wait for new Nexus?

No, I voluntarily installed a virus :stoneface:

But seriously, I've encountered a bug regarding fingerprint unlock (doesn't work with it on) and my multi-window tray pops open whenever I get a notification from a multi-window compatible app if the notification tray was previously empty.

I'll take that trade-off in exchange for having a flashlight and data quick toggle and a slightly cleaner interface. Hopefully Samsung fixes those bugs in the next update though.

Nah i didnt mean it as in what you installed i was saying more towards isit something that opens up phones permissions and could make you more succeptable to viruses, hackers, etc

Nah i didnt mean it as in what you installed i was saying more towards isit something that opens up phones permissions and could make you more succeptable to viruses, hackers, etc

In general, an .apk is just the file extension for Android apps.

For this particular one, your phone just reads it as an update to the System UI .apk. No permissions needed.

Glance at the the two bugs I mentioned though and consider how much those bother you before doing it though, and be sure to switch from fingerprint unlock to the basic swipe lock before you install it (if you do.)

Last edited:
You think they didn't test them? Lol

Apparently only 1 unit in the US "exploded" they believe it was a pretty isolated number of European bound units but they did the safe thing. The responsible thing. Good for them tbh. The new one are alrdy shipping. Talked to a Samsung rep yesterday

My bad :lol: they did but I mean something of this magnitude you'd think by the Note 7 it wouldnt be to this magnitude. I thought that IPhone bend was bad but this is smh

Got an email from Samsung telling me to power my joint off and turn it in. That's a little bit troubling. Legit feels like they KNOW something is gonna pop off.

Still gonna keep doing what I been doing, monitor it while charging.

Got the same email as well. Mine hasn't been getting warm really since I've been using the wireless charging pad. I just really don't want to go exchange and have to transfer all my **** again. I'll just wait it out.

Returned the note 7 today. I really liked it but the group message issues despite trying 5 different messaging apps was too annoying to stick with it. Back to my iPhone 6+. Feels so slow :lol:

Pixel look like poo poo

HTC sucks

All I want is a Samsung or Huawei Honor 8 designed Nexus. All glass and metal unibody minimal bezels with on screen buttons.

Last edited:
Returned the note 7 today. I really liked it but the group message issues despite trying 5 different messaging apps was too annoying to stick with it. Back to my iPhone 6+. Feels so slow :lol:
sigh. Those group messaging issues will always be there for those using imessage. It takes time for people to start to remember texting you via regular SMS. Not to mention, that if you have an iPad or a mac, that will confirm you receiving the message it takes even longer.

Pixel look like poo poo

HTC sucks

All I want is a Samsung or Huawei Honor 8 designed Nexus. All glass and metal unibody minimal bezels with on screen buttons.

I wouldve grabbed this, but can't get passed the 'honor' branding on the front. Really kills it.

Still waiting for my Axon 7 to ship. C'mon Newegg...

Back
Top Bottom