• Straight Talk

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Other

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Originally Posted by wrod7

Rc0? No thanks.

Yea your right no 4g and certain things are missing from 2.3 like old school crt flash-off screen
eek.gif

But you have to appreciate the work these guys do.

Originally Posted by wrod7

Rc0? No thanks.

Yea your right no 4g and certain things are missing from 2.3 like old school crt flash-off screen
eek.gif

But you have to appreciate the work these guys do.

Originally Posted by The Black James Bond

Just got the mytouch 4G.what do you guys suggest I do to spruce it up? The stock tmobile themes are wack.
laugh.gif
peep the vid above boost posted.

Originally Posted by The Black James Bond

Just got the mytouch 4G.what do you guys suggest I do to spruce it up? The stock tmobile themes are wack.
laugh.gif
peep the vid above boost posted.

Originally Posted by Mo Greene

Originally Posted by popcornplaya

Originally Posted by Joe Billionaire

does anyone do android stuff with a mac?

like roms and stuff idk im sort of new to make and i always use my old dinosaur pc to do it and just takes a super long time
Yeah. I've had some success with the Heimdall application, which works a lot like Odin, if you're looking for something to flash kernels or something. But I think only us Samsung people need to use applications like that.

I've had my mac ever since getting android devices and never had too many issues. I can try to help you with any issues that you have, just hit my pm box.

ALSO, does anyone else have a Samsung Galaxy S series? Particularly a Vibrant? I'm currently using the Nero v2 (updating to v3 later today) and while Nero has treated me well, I'm looking for other ROMs to try out.

i have a vibrant.  i've only flashed eugene's ginger clone so far and it's ok.  i dont see anything particularly special about it....very vanilla, but it's snappy.

how's your gps with the vibrant?  have you done the GPS hardware fix?  i've NEVER been able to lock onto any satellites, so i guess i have nothing to lose.
my gps is spotty like everyones. but i've been able to lock in my location fairly accurately so it's not too bad.

i'd say go for it, especially if its something you use a lot. since i don't drive a car anywhere (most everywhere i need to go is accessible by bike/bus anyways) i usually don't need it.

a note for other people: check out the awd launcher. its spiffy

Originally Posted by Mo Greene

Originally Posted by popcornplaya

does anyone do android stuff with a mac?

like roms and stuff idk im sort of new to make and i always use my old dinosaur pc to do it and just takes a super long time
Yeah. I've had some success with the Heimdall application, which works a lot like Odin, if you're looking for something to flash kernels or something. But I think only us Samsung people need to use applications like that.

I've had my mac ever since getting android devices and never had too many issues. I can try to help you with any issues that you have, just hit my pm box.

ALSO, does anyone else have a Samsung Galaxy S series? Particularly a Vibrant? I'm currently using the Nero v2 (updating to v3 later today) and while Nero has treated me well, I'm looking for other ROMs to try out.

i have a vibrant.  i've only flashed eugene's ginger clone so far and it's ok.  i dont see anything particularly special about it....very vanilla, but it's snappy.

how's your gps with the vibrant?  have you done the GPS hardware fix?  i've NEVER been able to lock onto any satellites, so i guess i have nothing to lose.
my gps is spotty like everyones. but i've been able to lock in my location fairly accurately so it's not too bad.

i'd say go for it, especially if its something you use a lot. since i don't drive a car anywhere (most everywhere i need to go is accessible by bike/bus anyways) i usually don't need it.

a note for other people: check out the awd launcher. its spiffy

Originally Posted by LuckyLuchiano

Originally Posted by Alchemist IQ

wait so yall really be paying for these apps???????!?!?!?!? oh hell naw

grin.gif
You sound cheap. If the app is really good and dev put a lot of effort into the app why not support them and buy their app(s).

I've been using ADW for a minute, it comes pre-installed in CM roms, the gestures are
pimp.gif
swipe up (brings up app draw) swipe down (brings up phone dialing).

ADW for features.
Launcher Pro for customizers.
no I`m just spoiled with not paying a dime for anything with the iphone, and everything being in a central location that I need for my phone.
when u get a free app u dont get updates...u would have to install and reinstall a download after finding on...seems like a lot of hassel for a few $...i bought all the emulators (well gba,snes,nes) on my g1 years ago and still have the apps now they save to your gmail which is the 
pimp.gif
 thing u have them for the life of android which seems like its gonna have a sweet run 
glasses.gif

grin.gif
You sound cheap. If the app is really good and dev put a lot of effort into the app why not support them and buy their app(s).

I've been using ADW for a minute, it comes pre-installed in CM roms, the gestures are
pimp.gif

ADW for features.
no I`m just spoiled with not paying a dime for anything with the iphone, and everything being in a central location that I need for my phone.
when u get a free app u dont get updates...u would have to install and reinstall a download after finding on...seems like a lot of hassel for a few $...i bought all the emulators (well gba,snes,nes) on my g1 years ago and still have the apps now they save to your gmail which is the 
pimp.gif
 thing u have them for the life of android which seems like its gonna have a sweet run 
glasses.gif

grin.gif

pimp.gif

ADW for features.

pimp.gif
glasses.gif

Wrong, APPplanet gets you free updates

grin.gif

pimp.gif

ADW for features.

pimp.gif
glasses.gif

Wrong, APPplanet gets you free updates

gotta wait til after christmas to root my wifeys nook color.. first time rooting something so wish me luck yall

gotta wait til after christmas to root my wifeys nook color.. first time rooting something so wish me luck yall

i just copped adw ex.  it's $4. big deal.
laugh.gif

is there a way to hide apps in your drawer?
also if anyone has some nice icon packs they wanna post feel free.

i just copped adw ex.  it's $4. big deal.
laugh.gif

is there a way to hide apps in your drawer?
also if anyone has some nice icon packs they wanna post feel free.

Back
Top Bottom