• U.S. Cellular

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Straight Talk

• Other

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
yeah i use rom manager...but i +++@%# up the other day and deleted all my backups for some odd reason
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by LuckyLuchiano

wait so yall really be paying for these apps???????!?!?!?!? oh hell naw

grin.gif
You sound cheap. If the app is really good and dev put a lot of effort into the app why not support them and buy their app(s).

I've been using ADW for a minute, it comes pre-installed in CM roms, the gestures are
pimp.gif
swipe up (brings up app draw) swipe down (brings up phone dialing).

ADW for features.
Launcher Pro for customizers.

grin.gif
You sound cheap. If the app is really good and dev put a lot of effort into the app why not support them and buy their app(s).

I've been using ADW for a minute, it comes pre-installed in CM roms, the gestures are
pimp.gif

ADW for features.

Originally Posted by Alchemist IQ

grin.gif

pimp.gif

ADW for features.
no I`m just spoiled with not paying a dime for anything with the iphone, and everything being in a central location that I need for my phone.

Originally Posted by Alchemist IQ

grin.gif

pimp.gif

ADW for features.
no I`m just spoiled with not paying a dime for anything with the iphone, and everything being in a central location that I need for my phone.

Originally Posted by MOSTHATED770

so anyone have any feedback on the PS1 emulator for the evo 4G? want some reviews before i pay for it..

its pretty good. I got it to play diablo 1 on my droid x but after i went down to the 2nd dungeon it crashed. i was too tired to continue and I havent launched it since. maybe it was a fluke. don't you have 24 hours before you commit to an app?

so anyone have any feedback on the PS1 emulator for the evo 4G? want some reviews before i pay for it..

its pretty good. I got it to play diablo 1 on my droid x but after i went down to the 2nd dungeon it crashed. i was too tired to continue and I havent launched it since. maybe it was a fluke. don't you have 24 hours before you commit to an app?

Originally Posted by bangtcg

nope they change it to 15 minutes.

Originally Posted by bangtcg

nope they change it to 15 minutes.

Back
Top Bottom