Phantomskins
pimp.gif

15odjrp.jpg

Originally Posted by NICKLE DIME BAY

Phantomskins
pimp.gif

15odjrp.jpg

Nice case, how much you pay for it?
Captivate users, what ROM are you guys using.....looks like dev on Axura is taking a break, possibly permanently, unless someone else picks it up?

Phantomskins
pimp.gif

15odjrp.jpg

Nice case, how much you pay for it?
Captivate users, what ROM are you guys using.....looks like dev on Axura is taking a break, possibly permanently, unless someone else picks it up?

^ its a skin not a case, it was $25 i think.....sucks what happened to Axura, im currently running 2.5. I hate how the devs always catch feelings then quit like cmon man. Im gonna stay on this, im using SetiroNs 1.4.3 kernal overclocked to 1.288ghz FAST
pimp.gif

^ its a skin not a case, it was $25 i think.....sucks what happened to Axura, im currently running 2.5. I hate how the devs always catch feelings then quit like cmon man. Im gonna stay on this, im using SetiroNs 1.4.3 kernal overclocked to 1.288ghz FAST
pimp.gif

Just got my Captivate and I'm loving it so far.

For some reason the "h" and "y" keys DO NOT WORK in regular texting. Anyone have any insight?

For some reason the "h" and "y" keys DO NOT WORK in regular texting. Anyone have any insight?

Originally Posted by an dee 51o

I dont have that problem, are you using a custom rom? Maybe a new flash will fix it.

Originally Posted by an dee 51o

I dont have that problem, are you using a custom rom? Maybe a new flash will fix it.

I downloaded the gingerbread keyboard and I like it a lot. Much better look than the previous Android keyboards. I can't wait for the official Gingerbread release. Seems to lag a little bit to me but it's tolerable.

I downloaded the gingerbread keyboard and I like it a lot. Much better look than the previous Android keyboards. I can't wait for the official Gingerbread release. Seems to lag a little bit to me but it's tolerable.

Galaxy S
pimp.gif
i knew i made the right decision when i left the iPhone 4

MASTAMIND what rom are you running on your Cap?

http://www.time.com/time/..._2033840_2033837,00.html

Axura 2.5 w/ Setiron 1.4.7, thinking about giving 2.5.1 a try for the vm fix.
I have yet to flash kernels, it's pretty much like flashing a ROM. Boot into recovery mode and install from the zip on the internal sdcard?

Galaxy S
pimp.gif
i knew i made the right decision when i left the iPhone 4

MASTAMIND what rom are you running on your Cap?

http://www.time.com/time/..._2033840_2033837,00.html

Axura 2.5 w/ Setiron 1.4.7, thinking about giving 2.5.1 a try for the vm fix.
I have yet to flash kernels, it's pretty much like flashing a ROM. Boot into recovery mode and install from the zip on the internal sdcard?

[h1][/h1]
[h1]Samsung Outs Froyo Update for All UK Galaxy S Models[/h1]
File under: News

By: Anton D. Nagy | 8:50 AM 24-Dec-10 | 2 Comments

GalaSTop.jpg

The Samsung Galaxy S Android 2.2 Froyo official update saga is coming to an end, at least in the UK, as Samsung UK officially announced that the Froyo update is available for the Galaxy S on all networks.

Since it's a Samsung UK Twitter account, we are inclined to believe that it refers only to UK operators who carry the Galaxy S, but worldwide updates started hitting (it was about time!). In order to apply the update, you'll need to grab the Samsung KIES software as the process is done via that specific program. Froyo should bring you Adobe Flash 10.1, the ability to install application to the SD Card as well as better overall performance and a more fluid experience.

Source: Twitter
Via: Android Police

[h1][/h1]
[h1]Sprint's HTC EVO Shift 4G Priced by Best Buy?[/h1]

By: Evan Blass | 1:47 PM 24-Dec-10 | 0 Comments

HTCSpeedyBandFRender.jpg

We've been following the HTC Knight / EVO Shift 4G for some time, and now it looks like the Sprint-bound, Desire Z-esque handset will be available from Best Buy for just $150 on two-year contract. This according to a supposedly leaked screenshot published by Android Police, which lists the 4G QWERTY slider at $550 retail, but doesn't reveal when the big box retailer plans to begin selling the device. Those Sprint customers looking to pick up a Shift 4G as part of a contract renewal will also apparently pay the same $150 as new customers.

We've heard that the newest EVO will pack the same highly-overclockable 800MHz processor as the Desire Z, along with a 3.7-inch screen, WiMax connectivity, and either a five- or eight-megapixel camera. At $100 less than the similarly-spec'ed Samsung Epic 4G Galaxy S variant, this model looks to be a pretty good deal -- although direct-from-carrier pricing has yet to be revealed as well.

While we once thought that HTC had abandoned the EVO Shift 4G trademark, leading us to suspect a Knight retail branding, apparently the Taiwanese OEM only requested abandonment on one of several filings for that mark.

Source: Android Police

[h1][/h1]
[h1]Samsung Outs Froyo Update for All UK Galaxy S Models[/h1]

By: Anton D. Nagy | 8:50 AM 24-Dec-10 | 2 Comments

GalaSTop.jpg

The Samsung Galaxy S Android 2.2 Froyo official update saga is coming to an end, at least in the UK, as Samsung UK officially announced that the Froyo update is available for the Galaxy S on all networks.

Since it's a Samsung UK Twitter account, we are inclined to believe that it refers only to UK operators who carry the Galaxy S, but worldwide updates started hitting (it was about time!). In order to apply the update, you'll need to grab the Samsung KIES software as the process is done via that specific program. Froyo should bring you Adobe Flash 10.1, the ability to install application to the SD Card as well as better overall performance and a more fluid experience.

Source: Twitter
Via: Android Police

[h1][/h1]
[h1]Sprint's HTC EVO Shift 4G Priced by Best Buy?[/h1]

By: Evan Blass | 1:47 PM 24-Dec-10 | 0 Comments

HTCSpeedyBandFRender.jpg

We've been following the HTC Knight / EVO Shift 4G for some time, and now it looks like the Sprint-bound, Desire Z-esque handset will be available from Best Buy for just $150 on two-year contract. This according to a supposedly leaked screenshot published by Android Police, which lists the 4G QWERTY slider at $550 retail, but doesn't reveal when the big box retailer plans to begin selling the device. Those Sprint customers looking to pick up a Shift 4G as part of a contract renewal will also apparently pay the same $150 as new customers.

We've heard that the newest EVO will pack the same highly-overclockable 800MHz processor as the Desire Z, along with a 3.7-inch screen, WiMax connectivity, and either a five- or eight-megapixel camera. At $100 less than the similarly-spec'ed Samsung Epic 4G Galaxy S variant, this model looks to be a pretty good deal -- although direct-from-carrier pricing has yet to be revealed as well.

While we once thought that HTC had abandoned the EVO Shift 4G trademark, leading us to suspect a Knight retail branding, apparently the Taiwanese OEM only requested abandonment on one of several filings for that mark.

Source: Android Police

Back
Top Bottom