• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Originally Posted by Tetsujin23

Originally Posted by freshKRN

Just installed new swype. Damn its so accurate

son.. come up off that
nerd.gif
The beta is open again on Swype's website. http://www.swypeinc.com

Ok I think I'm gonna run a new rom on my phone, so in order for me to run it do I just delete the one I have? How does this work?

Ok I think I'm gonna run a new rom on my phone, so in order for me to run it do I just delete the one I have? How does this work?

Originally Posted by shabooyah1124

No! You never delete a rom that you want replace a new rom for, you do a back Nandroid back up.

What phone do you have?

No! You never delete a rom that you want replace a new rom for, you do a back Nandroid back up.

What phone do you have?

Originally Posted by Alchemist IQ

What phone do you have?
Captivate. I downloaded ROM manager, just dunno what to do next.

What phone do you have?

What phone do you have?

have you rooted your phone? do you have clockwork manager?

xda is friend--http://forum.xda-develope.../showthread.php?t=884364

What phone do you have?

have you rooted your phone? do you have clockwork manager?

xda is friend--http://forum.xda-develope.../showthread.php?t=884364

I think im running the old swype on my evo right now.

Anyone have a link to dl the updated version?

I think im running the old swype on my evo right now.

Anyone have a link to dl the updated version?

why cant u delete the old rom i do it all the time...it takes space on your card
after i flash the new rom i mean...then i delete the old one off my sd 

why cant u delete the old rom i do it all the time...it takes space on your card

Originally Posted by Joe Billionaire

If your new to rom switching and don't know what your doing, ill recommended backing up a rom you can quickly go to, and what i the new rom you switched to is buggy as hell and now you have go back to your previous rom and if no type of rom it becomes really problematic to install rom from clockwork. I'll keep saying this use "ROM MANGER" its painless and headachless and no time is wasted you can boot quickly to any rom that is available to your phone.

Originally Posted by Joe Billionaire

If your new to rom switching and don't know what your doing, ill recommended backing up a rom you can quickly go to, and what i the new rom you switched to is buggy as hell and now you have go back to your previous rom and if no type of rom it becomes really problematic to install rom from clockwork. I'll keep saying this use "ROM MANGER" its painless and headachless and no time is wasted you can boot quickly to any rom that is available to your phone.

Originally Posted by Regal Black

yea ROM Manager is 
pimp.gif
 real easy to use
hell yea, TOO easy, but some ROMs are not that up to date, but most are though. Wayyy better than throwin a file from the pc>sdcard and go to recovery and all that crap.

pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by Regal Black

yea ROM Manager is 
pimp.gif
 real easy to use
hell yea, TOO easy, but some ROMs are not that up to date, but most are though. Wayyy better than throwin a file from the pc>sdcard and go to recovery and all that crap.

pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom