Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Other

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
laugh.gif
what you trying to hide?

laugh.gif
not like that.  i just meant like the t-mo apps and stuff.  it's not really important though i am just waiting for the final cyanogen rom to be released.

here's my home screen now with the new adw.

snap20101225_031841.png

laugh.gif
not like that.  i just meant like the t-mo apps and stuff.  it's not really important though i am just waiting for the final cyanogen rom to be released.

snap20101225_031841.png

Originally Posted by MPLSdunk

laugh.gif

snap20101225_031841.png

i saw the weather widget and was like "there's more of us?!" then i saw your name.
roll.gif

612, boi.
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by MPLSdunk

laugh.gif

snap20101225_031841.png

i saw the weather widget and was like "there's more of us?!" then i saw your name.
roll.gif

612, boi.
pimp.gif

Where are you guys seeing CM7? It's not in the ROM manager. Is it a nightly build?

Also the ADW is already out for free.99 for you cheapskates (like myself
laugh.gif
)

Where are you guys seeing CM7? It's not in the ROM manager. Is it a nightly build?

laugh.gif
)

Originally Posted by DAYTONA 5000

laugh.gif
)

its only out for the EVO on xda android development section, its not complete though.

Originally Posted by LuckyLuchiano

wait so yall really be paying for these apps???????!?!?!?!? oh hell naw

I like to support the people who develop in their spare time. Because of them, my phone is one step closer to perfection.

I'm pretty sure the $3-$5 won't break the bank.

Originally Posted by LuckyLuchiano

I like to support the people who develop in their spare time. Because of them, my phone is one step closer to perfection.

Originally Posted by DAYTONA 5000

laugh.gif
)

its only out for the EVO on xda android development section, its not complete though.

Originally Posted by AG 47

LuckyLuchiano said:

smh i dont know about yall but im a real cheapo lol, id rather spend that money on food or s0mething

Originally Posted by AG 47

LuckyLuchiano said:

smh i dont know about yall but im a real cheapo lol, id rather spend that money on food or s0mething

Originally Posted by bangtcg

Originally Posted by ninjahood

completely alternate market you can install....has TONS of free apps.

Yeah. That is illegal.
laugh.gif

I honestly don't even want to change roms. Been getting excellent battery life with my rom i'm using now. 

I need to dl ADW though.

Originally Posted by bangtcg

Originally Posted by ninjahood

completely alternate market you can install....has TONS of free apps.

Yeah. That is illegal.
laugh.gif

I honestly don't even want to change roms. Been getting excellent battery life with my rom i'm using now. 

I need to dl ADW though.

yo what are yall using to post pic of homescreen?

i tried all the apps i can. but whenever i go to the folder on the laptop from the sd card, the picture doesnt show up in the folder and it shows no size

yo what are yall using to post pic of homescreen?

i tried all the apps i can. but whenever i go to the folder on the laptop from the sd card, the picture doesnt show up in the folder and it shows no size

Just got a G2 for christmas for free (by one get one free)The phone I had before was the mytouch slide, idk which one to keep. I really loved the sense UI on the slide, and the music player, but the G2 is like that phone on steroids. Which should I keep?

Just got a G2 for christmas for free (by one get one free)The phone I had before was the mytouch slide, idk which one to keep. I really loved the sense UI on the slide, and the music player, but the G2 is like that phone on steroids. Which should I keep?

Back
Top Bottom