Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Other

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Originally Posted by AG 47

Originally Posted by LuckyLuchiano

wait so yall really be paying for these apps???????!?!?!?!? oh hell naw

I like to support the people who develop in their spare time. Because of them, my phone is one step closer to perfection.

I'm pretty sure the $3-$5 won't break the bank.
Word. You can spend $50-$200 dollars on a smart phone with a bill that's at least $60, but wanna get mad over an app that's not more than $5?

Skip coffee or buying a snack one day and buy the app. It's usually fairly average dudes developing these things, and your money helps them make their applications better, which in turn helps you.

I like to support the people who develop in their spare time. Because of them, my phone is one step closer to perfection.

Word. You can spend $50-$200 dollars on a smart phone with a bill that's at least $60, but wanna get mad over an app that's not more than $5?

Skip coffee or buying a snack one day and buy the app. It's usually fairly average dudes developing these things, and your money helps them make their applications better, which in turn helps you.

finally a screenshot of my homescreen...

15hlbvl.png

Originally Posted by popcornplaya

I work for a Cell phone company, so no I dont spend that much for anything.  I have no problem paying for hacks that actually help, but paying for custom themes is wack lol

Originally Posted by popcornplaya

I work for a Cell phone company, so no I dont spend that much for anything.  I have no problem paying for hacks that actually help, but paying for custom themes is wack lol

I'm using this Ginger clone ROM and how do I get rid of the icons on my notification bar? I have the Widgetlocker and Lookout icons there.

I'm using this Ginger clone ROM and how do I get rid of the icons on my notification bar? I have the Widgetlocker and Lookout icons there.

Originally Posted by shabooyah1124

Modding Widgetlocker is frustrating the hell out of me on this Mac.
Which way are you modding it? The easiest (the one I use) is APK Manager. 

Back
Top Bottom