• U.S. Cellular

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Straight Talk

• Other

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I saw a dude at Samsung with a Samsung Mega and he was like 5'3 if that was true
.. Dude must be tripping over his meat all day long. Lmao

It's pretty much consensus that bigger screen = bigger meat? I'm trading my phone in for an iPad mini and walking around with that from now on

Long time, no talk, fellow Droiders. :smile:

Still on my S5 Active, and still love it. As discussed before, the lack of expandable memory in the 6 had me skip right on past. I see that expandable memory has returned with the S7. Nice.

Question: will there be an Active 7? You'd think so. Will it have expandable memory?

Next, I was wondering i you guys have any suggestions for online pic storage. I have a Photobucket account, but is there something that appears as an app on my phone but is actually online storage and stores pics as soon as the camera takes the pic or as soon as a pic is downloaded? Like Dropbox, but you only 2 GB free right off the bat with Dropbox.

s7 is already an "active" model. All are water and dust resistant. Also they have an expandable memory in all s7 models

I know it's water and dust resistant.

I doubt the base model is as drop resistant as the previous Actives. Without a phone case, the Active S5 I took out of the box has literally been dropped down stairs, fell out of my pocket while I was riding my bike on the road, and dropped off tables countless times, no problem.

Are you saying you think the base 7 can withstand that sort of thing? Or are you saying there there is no Active 7 because Samsung said the 7 is the same as previous Actives?

Long time, no talk, fellow Droiders. :smile:

Still on my S5 Active, and still love it. As discussed before, the lack of expandable memory in the 6 had me skip right on past. I see that expandable memory has returned with the S7. Nice.

Question: will there be an Active 7? You'd think so. Will it have expandable memory?

Next, I was wondering i you guys have any suggestions for online pic storage. I have a Photobucket account, but is there something that appears as an app on my phone but is actually online storage and stores pics as soon as the camera takes the pic or as soon as a pic is downloaded? Like Dropbox, but you only 2 GB free right off the bat with Dropbox.
Google Photos will do exactly what you need.

How many of you are still on a Nexus 6? Worth picking up for cheap, I am getting a little bit bored of my s6, and although I love it I want to go back to stock for a while but can't afford a 6p.

How many of you are still on a Nexus 6? Worth picking up for cheap, I am getting a little bit bored of my s6, and although I love it I want to go back to stock for a while but can't afford a 6p.
still running very well. as long as you get used to the size, it's a good phone and will have all the Android updates first for at least another year, probably two.

So @Antidope  & @whywesteppin, I literally never clicked on Google Photos on my phone before, and it's got all my pics backed up... up to December 2014. Been searching all over my phone and Google settings and gallery settings to see how to get it to update.

I think Google Photos might be what I'm looking for, though.

Just got Samsung Gear VR.. I got to charge my phone before I can use it..

Get a fresh box of Kleenex. You'll need it.
l2R07bzQVJkJnYlKo.gif

Back
Top Bottom