• U.S. Cellular

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Straight Talk

• Other

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Update #2: Starting today, March 18th the LG G5 is available for pre-order at Best Buy for Sprint and AT&T, pre-orders begin March 24th for Verizon Wireless, and T-Mobile has confirmed it will open their own pre-orders on March 29th, ahead of the official April 1st release date.

T-Mobile has also confirmed those who buy the LG G5 (or pre-order) will get a free LG 360 VR camera bundle and a spare 2,800 mAh battery and charging cradle absolutely free, a $280 value. T-Mobile continues to state the G5 will be available for $0 down and $26.25 over 23 months, (24th payment of $26.24, FRP: $629.99).

instakopped

That's a pretty good deal the phone is ugly but let's see how it runs.

That's a pretty good deal the phone is ugly but let's see how it runs.

I feel the same way

My sister has the g4 and it's a pretty damn nice phone. I love the small bezels but it's smooth and runs great. The g5 to me isn't pretty in pics but I can't judge until I see it in person

We shall see ......

Till then, I can say enough good things about the Moto X Pure - Best 299 I spent in a while!

Yall think the g5 is ugly? Wow. The only thing I don't like is how the top of the screen slopes. Other than that it's a solid design.

4 inch screen though? I know the heart wants what it wants but you can't be a grown man walking around with a 4 inch screen. It just defies the laws of society

I will not take this small screen slander

One handed use is one of the biggest priorities for me

How I look walking around with a nexus 6

hqdefault.jpg

My brother is one of those who still prefer a smaller screen.

He did say "It makes me feel like I have a baby phone sometimes, though" 
laugh.gif

Last edited:
I had the 6 plus for a bit and the screen size was cool but those bezels were terrible

Nexus 5x was also a great size

I rarely watch anything on my phone

Last edited:

If u have to use a galaxy s6/7 with two hands you don't have man sized hands. Both those joints are 5.1 inches. No dude should be walking around with a 4 inch phone with big *** bezels

Last edited:
If u have to use a galaxy s6/7 with two hands you don't have man sized hands. Both those joints are 5.1 inches. No dude should be walking around with a 4 inch phone with big *** bezels

Yeah that's as far as I can go with a phone

I heard some mamis in long Island say a man's screen size lets a woman know what that meat size is like, i can't be caught with a iPhone 3g in these streets.

I made that up. I've never been to ny and I've never talked to any mamis from long Island.

Last edited:
Hand size does have a correlation pipe print though.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom