• U.S. Cellular

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Straight Talk

• Other

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
So since I bought the Moto 360 2nd Gen decided to buy the Moto X Pure Unlocked. I must say, so far, I'm loving it. Very responsive, no bloat, feels good, an a few other reasons. Tomorrow I'm going to use it with the phone and see what's good. One thing I'm a bit disappointed is that 15 min charge 10 hour life. I'm not sure that's totally accurate. I also thought this turbo charged was going to charge the phone like from 0 to 100 real quick and it takes time ... Not sure what's the turbo charge do actually.

Last edited:
is the size on the 6P a huge factor for you guys that have it? I'm coming from a Nexus 5 and when I wanted the Nexus 6 I felt it was just way too big for me. I really want the 5X but everyone keeps telling me I might as well get the 6P. Is it that the 5X is that cheaply made or is the 6P just a way better phone all around?

I went from a Nexus 5 to a a phone a little bigger than the 6p, trust me fam get the 6p. You'll get used to the size in a few days, and it really is just a way better phone that the 5x

Bigger phones aren't really a problem, I feel the Note 4 that I am currently using is fine.

That being said, I think around a 5.2 inch screen is perfect for me. LG G5 will be purchased when it launches for sure.

I returned the 6p mostly because of the size. Bezels are way too big. I thought the note 5 was incredible when I had it despite having the same sized screen.

So since I bought the Moto 360 2nd Gen decided to buy the Moto X Pure Unlocked. I must say, so far, I'm loving it. Very responsive, no bloat, feels good, an a few other reasons. Tomorrow I'm going to use it with the phone and see what's good. One thing I'm a bit disappointed is that 15 min charge 10 hour life. I'm not sure that's totally accurate. I also thought this turbo charged was going to charge the phone like from 0 to 100 real quick and it takes time ... Not sure what's the turbo charge do actually.
It's suppose to charge it to like 50% super fast.. and from that time that's the 10 hour life they advertise. Charging from 50-100 is faster, but still takes time. 

Free MLB.TV subscription for T-Mobile subscribers.

https://newsroom.t-mobile.com/news/mlb-2016.htm

lp-mq-MLB-TV-premium-dsk-v3.jpg

Hillary-Clinton-Showing-Off-Her-Dance-Moves.gif

What's a good screen protector for s6 edge? One that doesnt peel from being in your pocket or one that doesnt crack if you press on the screen.

how do y'all carry around those huge phones? My G4 barely fits in my front pockets and no I don't wear skinny jeans. :lol:

Then you must be short :lol:

But it's also about the pants and the cut of the pocket. Some pockets are cut more shallow and narrow than others. I've noticed that comparing my Levi's to my Old Navy jeans. took some getting used to.

how do y'all carry around those huge phones? My G4 barely fits in my front pockets and no I don't wear skinny jeans. :lol:
same here, I have a G2(with a case on)but it feels so bulky in my pocket. I had a Nexus 4 and that was the perfect size to me. I said it before but next phone will be "compact", most likely an Xperia Z5.

Can't do these big phones, most people lool like idiots holding them up to their ear.

Then you must be short :lol:

But it's also about the pants and the cut of the pocket. Some pockets are cut more shallow and narrow than others. I've noticed that comparing my Levi's to my Old Navy jeans. took some getting used to.

I'm 6'1 fam :lol:

I usually buy Polo, Joe's Jeans or J. Crew and all 3 have shallow pockets.

Either way probably gonna get a s7, that's the size I prefer phones to be anyways.

Get you some Uniqlo jeans papi. My S7E fits fine.

How do their shirts fit? I've been wanting to try em but not to comfortable w/ the buy online and try. I hate that I have to buy a size under to fit me right but then the sleeves be kinda short too

Haven't got any of their shirts, maybe try the better dressing thread.

I'm 6'1 fam
laugh.gif

Either way probably gonna get a s7, that's the size I prefer phones to be anyways.
I'm 6'3, you short homie lol

My G3 fits in my pocket fairly comfortably. Doesn't hang out in any of my pockets or anything

I'm 6'1 fam
laugh.gif

I'm 6'3, you short homie lol

My G3 fits in my pocket fairly comfortably. Doesn't hang out in any of my pockets or anything
I'm a ****** (5'7") compared to you guys and my G4 fits in my Levis just fine 
laugh.gif

I returned the 6p mostly because of the size. Bezels are way too big. I thought the note 5 was incredible when I had it despite having the same sized screen.
Samsung has been doing a great job with the screen sizes lately.  Huge screens while maintaining hand feel.  Note 5 doesn't even feel like a Note phone honestly

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom