• U.S. Cellular

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Straight Talk

• Other

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Nice shot. If you have a T-Mobile s7e, there's an update that supposedly fixes the front facing camera

More free stuff from Sammy for you S7/S7Edge owners...

I need to get Kodi set up right. I got it on my Nexus Player but haven't really found any great channels worth having.

When I had the LG G4 the stock messages app had a feature to share your location. Does Samsung stock messages app have this feature? I went into settings > privacy... > app permission > location and enabled it for the messaging app, but when I try to look for the option within the app I can't find it.

When I had the LG G4 the stock messages app had a feature to share your location. Does Samsung stock messages app have this feature? I went into settings > privacy... > app permission > location and enabled it for the messaging app, but when I try to look for the option within the app I can't find it.
You mean Hangouts?

You mean Hangouts?

Sorry when I mean messages I'm talking about text messages. I don't like using hangouts.

I haven't read the best channels yet, but for my dude looking for adult content erotik ... Just go to the add on and find it. Just enable it.

look up "the beast" by chris blower. His build includes all the channels you'll need and then some. He has tutorials on youtube on exactly how to install his build and it comes with all the channels, sports, tv, movies, etc

Change things up my dude. As long as you have 1 channel, phenix, exodus, project free TV, sport devil, erotik, and a few others you are good to go. I wasnt sure if you needed MX to see live stream on fire tv, but it's all good you don't.

look up "the beast" by chris blower. His build includes all the channels you'll need and then some. He has tutorials on youtube on exactly how to install his build and it comes with all the channels, sports, tv, movies, etc

I've tried the beast a couple of times, but I was never able to sign in. I'll verify my email, but it won't allow me to log on. Pissed me off.

I need to get Kodi set up right. I got it on my Nexus Player but haven't really found any great channels worth having.

Exodus for tv and movies

I've tried a bunch of builds but nothing is cleaner looking than schism tv v2 imo

Last edited:
Update #2: Starting today, March 18th the LG G5 is available for pre-order at Best Buy for Sprint and AT&T, pre-orders begin March 24th for Verizon Wireless, and T-Mobile has confirmed it will open their own pre-orders on March 29th, ahead of the official April 1st release date.

T-Mobile has also confirmed those who buy the LG G5 (or pre-order) will get a free LG 360 VR camera bundle and a spare 2,800 mAh battery and charging cradle absolutely free, a $280 value. T-Mobile continues to state the G5 will be available for $0 down and $26.25 over 23 months, (24th payment of $26.24, FRP: $629.99).

instakopped

Back
Top Bottom