• U.S. Cellular

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Straight Talk

• Other

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Bruh. I haven't dropped my S7, always set it face up, and never put it in my pocket with anything else. STILL got a weird super-short, but deep scratch next to the button. 
sick.gif
 The struggle. 

So many s7/s7 edges on swappa right now. Every other Android phone plummeting too.

Running N6P with Pure Nexus rom is :smokin . What roms are you guys rocking?

Is it worth it? I'm still stock and not rooted. I've been rooting my android phones for years but when u unlock the bootloader on the 6p there's a fuse that pops.

I'd hate to drop my phone or something and send it back to Huawei and can't get it fixed cause of that

But anyways how smooth is that pure nexus rom? How's battery

Is it worth it? I'm still stock and not rooted. I've been rooting my android phones for years but when u unlock the bootloader on the 6p there's a fuse that pops.

I'd hate to drop my phone or something and send it back to Huawei and can't get it fixed cause of that

But anyways how smooth is that pure nexus rom? How's battery
Well unlocking your bootloader doesn't void warranty theres a thread on XDA about it, i been getting 5 hour SOT and its very snappy 

Here is the thread, i did read about the Q-fuse you're talking about 

http://forum.xda-developers.com/nexus-6p/general/unlocking-bootloader-warranty-google-t3229804

Back
Top Bottom