• U.S. Cellular

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Straight Talk

• Other

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I went with the 128. Kept having buyers remorse with the 32 and 64 before even buying it. Just remember never having any space on my s5 and wanted to avoid that.
what exactly are you downloading at storing?

What is everyone using their storage memory on?

Nothing so far :lol:. I think on my s5 it was a lot of bloatware plus music/pics/apps. Camera pics take up a crap load of space

Last edited:

Testing this bad boy :smile:

V10 owners, keep your eyes on XDA.
Can you post a review of this in a few days? Thanks.

are there rumors of a 7P this year? I'm thinking about getting a 6P near future, but I don't to buy something that's out dated in 6 months.

The Nexus 7P would/will be a refresh to the Nexus 7 tablet. Unless you're planning on using a tablet as a phone, the 6P is as great of a device as you can get for the money. Stop worrying so much about having the latest and greatest. You should wait for a price drop or sale before grabbing it, though.

I went with the 128. Kept having buyers remorse with the 32 and 64 before even buying it. Just remember never having any space on my s5 and wanted to avoid that.
what exactly are you downloading at storing?

What is everyone using their storage memory on?

Music x ROMs x kernels. ROMs are probably the biggest memory hog. 300MB-1GB .zip files can add up quickly. Now with the V10, raw JPEGs are a pain too.. sometimes I catch myself changing the resolution to save space, which I've never done on any phone. Thanks to LG for that 200GB sd card or ish would be tight.

http://niketalk.com/content/type/61/id/1962903/width/500/height/1000

Testing this bad boy :smile:

V10 owners, keep your eyes on XDA.
Can you post a review of this in a few days? Thanks.

No, but i will happily let you know when it is available so that you can review it yourself. :smile:

Its CM13. Outside of a few quirks specifically for the v10, it will be the same as CM13 on any other phone. Youtube it if you want a review.

Last edited:
Just got a letter from VZW/Asurion saying their raising total equipment coverage and deductible prices starting in May :rolleyes

They also hit me with the extra $20 on my UDP ...I thought I was in the clear since it was suppose to start around November I think :smh:

If the camera wasn't buns and battery was better, the m9 would be an outstanding phone.

Huawei mate 8 still the best phone I've used in a long time. Battery life is amazing on there.

Just got a letter from VZW/Asurion saying their raising total equipment coverage and deductible prices starting in May :rolleyes

They also hit me with the extra $20 on my UDP ...I thought I was in the clear since it was suppose to start around November I think :smh:

Verizon pays my bills and there is no way I would have ate that $20 increase

Samsung new foldable phone patent.

S8 gonna go for the juggular :lol:

Last edited:
Had the note 4 for about 2 months.

Really like the sd card slot and removable battery.

The car-use bluetooth is trash. In the beginning the problem was progressing little by little.

Now bluetooth will disconnect 1min into a song. I can change the song, then it starts playing. 1min later, another disconnect. Rinse/repeat.

I've tried: taking off the case, repairing, trying blackplayer and stock music player, keeping my phone in the cup holders.

Issue persists.
mean.gif

Bluetooth on my iphone 5 was solid while the phone was in my pocket.

What android phones have solid bluetooth?

Also is there a way to turn up the bluetooth volume without that listening warning popping up?

Last edited:
Had the note 4 for about 2 months.
Really like the sd card slot and removable battery.

The car-use bluetooth is trash. In the beginning the problem was progressing little by little.
Now bluetooth will disconnect 1min into a song. I can change the song, then it starts playing. 1min later, another disconnect. Rinse/repeat.

I've tried: taking off the case, repairing, trying blackplayer and stock music player, keeping my phone in the cup holders.
Issue persists.:smh:

Bluetooth on my iphone 5 was solid while the phone was in my pocket.
What android phones have solid bluetooth?

Also is there a way to turn up the bluetooth volume without that listening warning popping up?

Sounds like a isolated issue b

Back
Top Bottom