• U.S. Cellular

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Straight Talk

• Other

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Just got that marshmallow update on my s6 edge and battery life has definitely improved! Haven't charged my phone since Thursday night and my phone is only at 33%.

Had the note 4 for about 2 months.

I use the bluetooth car audio/calling on my note 4 often, and have never had any problems with DC'ing.

try a hard reset, update everything, then try again. it's possible it's the car head unit and not the phone.

also liking the new marshmallow update, phone is loading/switching apps faster, does this mean I'm on LTE+ now too?

Last edited:
I use the bluetooth car audio/calling on my note 4 often, and have never had any problems with DC'ing.

try a hard reset, update everything, then try again. it's possible it's the car head unit and not the phone.

also liking the new marshmallow update, phone is loading/switching apps faster, does this mean I'm on LTE+ now too?
I ruled out it being the car. My iPhone 5 connects perfectly as well as my friend's iPhone 6 plus.

Had the note 4 for about 2 months.
Really like the sd card slot and removable battery.

The car-use bluetooth is trash. In the beginning the problem was progressing little by little.
Now bluetooth will disconnect 1min into a song. I can change the song, then it starts playing. 1min later, another disconnect. Rinse/repeat.

I've tried: taking off the case, repairing, trying blackplayer and stock music player, keeping my phone in the cup holders.
Issue persists.:smh:

Bluetooth on my iphone 5 was solid while the phone was in my pocket.
What android phones have solid bluetooth?

Also is there a way to turn up the bluetooth volume without that listening warning popping up?

I've had some random disconnects since updating to 6.0.

It doesn't happen often, but it'll disconnect for like 5 seconds then reconnect on its own.

So, I'm waiting on line for a concert... Some kid in front of me turns around and looks at my phone and says "That's a OnePlus Two"?

I have a OnePlus One anyway... But its just crazy that someone actually recognized the phone

Every time someone ask me what phone I have... They look at me with a sideway face :lol: :lol:

I've had some random disconnects since updating to 6.0.

It doesn't happen often, but it'll disconnect for like 5 seconds then reconnect on its own.
in the beginning, thats what my phone did. Now it's really annoying.

I finally got a chance to use the 7edge in person. Phone hardware is [emoji]128293[/emoji][emoji]128293[/emoji][emoji]128293[/emoji][emoji]128293[/emoji]. That minimum bezel with that screen size is crazy. I use a 6s plus and I can't believe how small the 7 edge looks and feels in my hands compared to my 6s+.

The last android phone I owned was the Htc One M7. Has the android software improved? Does the phones still begin to lag over months later etc? Are there still carrier issues where they are slow to push out firmware updates? I'm tempted to flip my plus but my past android experience has me worried

Last edited:
Read somewhere the other day that there will be an S7 Active, but exclusive to AT&T.

Reaaaalllly hope that's true. Don't care about the exclusive AT&T part, but Actives are amazingly tough. Going from a 4 Active to a 5 Active (current), I hope they keep these going.

Android emojis >>>>

I remember people commenting on how big my s3 was when I first got it. One of my boys called it a tablet :lol:. Now my s5 feels like a child's toy next to the 6p.

Still rocking an s4 lmao. Def looking to grab the s7 though. Is it worth it to try and grab it off of ebay? Or should I buy from the carrier? Im on sprint BTW. I was looking to switch over to tmobile but I'm kinda iffy now that I noticed I've been using at least 12gb/month.

Still rocking an s4 lmao. Def looking to grab the s7 though. Is it worth it to try and grab it off of ebay? Or should I buy from the carrier? Im on sprint BTW. I was looking to switch over to tmobile but I'm kinda iffy now that I noticed I've been using at least 12gb/month.

Man I was using an S4 for parts of last year, definitely time to get rid of that thing

They are data only, I still think the $30 a month plan is great, but we're going to see data only plans popping up.

Back
Top Bottom