• Other

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
That 6p is looking like a go

LG broke my heart with the G4

I got trust issues man, cuz the G5 looks sensational

but I've been hurt before.

I disabled the "Binge" feature on T-Mobile and I feel like back in the year 2016 :lol:

**** felt like dial up before with all the buffering :smh:

Lg g5 finally comes out today and the Titan colorway not available on t-mobile and the hifi play didn't release either. Smh

I disabled the "Binge" feature on T-Mobile and I feel like back in the year 2016 :lol:

**** felt like dial up before with all the buffering :smh:

We outchea. Turned off that binge on BS as soon as they annouced it.

Last edited:
Being in Team Frugal sucks. 2G speeds for the last week after hitting the cap. Doesn't help that the wifi at work and home are just barely faster.

Yea turned off the binge thing awhile back. Its only good if you dont have a unlimited data plan which i have. Might be good for tethering too since I think the binge on also doesnt take away ur tethering data. I think i read that somewhere lol

Man I was thinking about getting that G5 after work today, but reviews haven't been great for it.  Might just keep my V10.

Fingerprint scanner on the back is stupid, IMO. Half the time I'm unlocking my phone it's laying face up on my desk at work. Kinda defeats the convenience of the feature if I gotta pick it up.

Originally Posted by bscarrillo427

Impressive.

...or an April Fool's prank.
Water protection is far less important to me than shock protection. I need to see reports or whatever on the shock protection of the S7, or I need to hear that there will be an S7 Active.

Whats a good 2 n 1 tablet for around 200-300 dollars?
to my knowledge, none. To get anything decent, outside of a chromebook, you're gonna wanna spend closer to 4

I think asus has a touchscreen chromebook that flips into a tablet and the Pixel C has a keyboard attachment not sure if it's included tho

to my knowledge, none. To get anything decent, outside of a chromebook, you're gonna wanna spend closer to 4

I think asus has a touchscreen chromebook that flips into a tablet and the Pixel C has a keyboard attachment not sure if it's included tho
Appreciate it, i'm in the market so i guess ill save up some more, Just need something light and portable that can attach and detach from a keyboard

Appreciate it, i'm in the market so i guess ill save up some more, Just need something light and portable that can attach and detach from a keyboard

Pixel C starting at 400 and the new Samsung TabPro S is unpriced but will likely be equal or greater.

You want Android or Windows?

Last edited:
Basically going to use it for web browsing, Microsoft office, and web design when im away from my laptop and desktop

Back
Top Bottom