• U.S. Cellular

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Straight Talk

• Other

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

If you have T-Mobile, you can get a free subscription this week to MLB.TV for the entire 2016 season. Postpaid or prepaid.

Thanks for the reminder
pimp.gif
how this work?
First, make sure your phone is connected to T-Mobile's network and off wi-fi.

Second, go to www.t-mobile.com/offer/mlb.html

If you use Chrome as your regular browser and can't get it to work, use a different browser.

Last edited:
Idk why anyone would go from the V10 to the G5. the V10 is still fairly new and superior to the G5. Not to mentio n. That LG just dropped to ball with the G5. I know they wanted to make it special, but just didnt work. Poorly executed device. Maybe they'll get it right next year

If you have T-Mobile, you can get a free subscription this week to MLB.TV for the entire 2016 season. Postpaid or prepaid.

Thanks for the reminder :pimp:
how this work?

First, make sure your phone is connected to T-Mobile's network and wi-fi.

If you use Chrome as your regular browser and can't get it to work, use a different browser.

You actually have to be OFF wifi and on T-mo data network to register. Super simple process though. Just requires you have an MLB account and it'll sign you up for MLB.tv automatically.

You can also still unlock your device with your regular pattern or pin

I know this, I've had 5 Android phones. That's nothing new.

My point is putting the fingerprint reader on the back is incredibly stupid and makes it inconvenient if it's face up on a table.

Originally Posted by malikdagoat
Originally Posted by bamez

My point is putting the fingerprint reader on the back is incredibly stupid and makes it inconvenient if it's face up on a table.
My phone is constantly on it's face.

A fingerprint scanner to turn it on would be amazing.

Thanks for the reminder :pimp:
how this work?

First, make sure your phone is connected to T-Mobile's network and off wi-fi.

Edit: I had to use wifi for the link.. Now it tell me to turn off wifi..

Last edited:
[QUOTE name="malikdagoat"]
Originally Posted by malikdagoat
[QUOTE name="bamez"]
Originally Posted by bamez

My point is putting the fingerprint reader on the back is incredibly stupid and makes it inconvenient if it's face up on a table.[/QUOTE]
My phone is constantly on it's face.

A fingerprint scanner to turn it on would be amazing.
[/quote]

You're different from most having your phone face down. Especially when there's always-on/ambient display. It's nice to just glance over at your phone to check the time or if you have any notifications/missed calls.

I prefer having the finger print reader on the back after using both the note 5 and Huawei mate 8. But I never leave my phone lying around anywhere, if it's not in my hand it's in my pocket.

The p9 plus fire af, hopefully it will have a wider release than the mate 8.

I like the P9 and P9 Plus, but they area $650+. Can't do that with a weird UI and an unpopular Kirin Chip.

The p9 plus fire af, hopefully it will have a wider release than the mate 8.

looks great. i don't like the scaling down in size to 5.2 with a lot of the newer phones. i can't do below 5.5 now

If the design is on point I can live with a 5-5.3 in phone. I went from the mate 8 to the htc m9 and it didn't take long to get usedone to the difference. I do prefer phones in the 5.5-6in range though. The r9 plus is 5.5 in and probably will be the same size or smaller than the note 5.

For my guys with the S7 edge how is it holding up? I'm thinking about selling the 6p

It's alright. Getting 4-5 hrs SOT through 18 hours since being unplugged, which is enough for me. Getting 10% drain overnight with always-on display. Keep bumping my palm on the edge parts of the screen. DAC ain't the best. Neither are the speakers. Screen is a little warm color-wise for me. Camera on point. Don't regret getting it, but not as happy as I thought I would be. Might actually trade in for a regular S7 or Note 5, still deciding.

Just got invited to the Beta program for Marshmallow on my PRIV. Should receive the update sometime this weekend :smokin.

Got the G5, I like it so far. However I cannot do team raw on this phone, it is slick. Dropped it last night and now have a decent size dent in the bottom left :smh:

Got the G5, I like it so far. However I cannot do team raw on this phone, it is slick. Dropped it last night and now have a decent size dent in the bottom left :smh:

Did the same with my M8. No longer in team raw (phones).

Had a screen protector and case waiting for my S7e a week before I got the phone.

Never dropped my Nexus 4 because of the rubberized sides until a freak accident happened

Back
Top Bottom