• U.S. Cellular

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Straight Talk

• Other

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Received an order processed confirmation and tracking number from T-mobile :nerd:

Last edited:
I havent received the email yet. I ordered around 1130 am pst opening day. Hopefully ill get one in the nedt 24 hours and get my phone by wednesday.

Have a note 4. Bluetooth is kinda spotty when driving. At least once a day, either of these happens.

1. Bluetooth disconnects for a second then comes right back.
2. Bluetooth completely disconnects, then I have to manually reconnect.
3. Music app doesn't automatically start playing when I'm in my car, unless I manually turn it on.

Are these issues fixable?
I'm on kitkat if that makes a difference.

I have similar issues, here and there. I don't think there's a fix for it

I've had marshmallow for 2.5 months now, received a phone update yesterday and now this kinda stuff keeps randomly happening...

Happens on my phone and Chromebook, this **** makes no sense

i cant wait to get my s7 but at the same time i need to get a case and glass screen protector... zagg needs to make 1 already :smh:

I wouldn't say the 5x was trash but personally it was average

Nexus is overhyped, but it isn't garbage

5X is fine to me. bought it for my girl last week to replace her moto x 1st gen. works fine. no lag, pretty light solid build quality nothing extremely premium. its honestly a nexus 5 refresh. it does what its supposed to. and that fingerprint sensor works flawlessly.

i have the 5 and she has the 5x, and i'm at killington vt right now, and she gets those LTE bands with tmobile i dont so im left with less coverage. at 300 its a solid deal.

if i couldnt get 6p and had to settle for 5x i wouldn't eem be mad.

Why is it trash?

The phone's multitasking was one of the worst experiences I've ever used. It's snappy but can't handle intense processes. Plenty of times where I'd be listening to a podcast or music with GPS on and one or the other would just completely stop.

Type of speeds that da scene just jumps out and starts playing before you even realize thats da one you wanted to see.

*looks at filthy 50mbps fios in disgust*

5x been overrated trash and a poor excuse for a 5 successor.

Last edited:
The phone's multitasking was one of the worst experiences I've ever used. It's snappy but can't handle intense processes. Plenty of times where I'd be listening to a podcast or music with GPS on and one or the other would just completely stop.

But but but touchwiz is trash especially with its memory management issues

I have similar issues, here and there. I don't think there's a fix for it
|I

I'm on lollipop, when I was on kitkat, while connected via bluetooth, I could only play music. For whatever reason, I couldn't make or get any calls while connected to BT in my car. Even after I got my phone replaced, I still had that problem. That changed with updating the OS but it still has minor issues.

But but but touchwiz is trash especially with its memory management issues

:rofl:

If you're going Nexus it has to be the 6p

Back
Top Bottom