• U.S. Cellular

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Straight Talk

• Other

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Wow that CEO ia a peice of ____ for that. I dont even use snapchat i feel for ya guys

For the record I have all the same snapchat filters on my G4 as my friends with iPhones. But I have noticed some Android devices don't have them at all

Yea I have all the features on my S6 too now. Fast n slow motion, reverse and all the face filters. I just hate that our videos always come out looking like crap and that we don't get those updates when Apple does.

Last edited:
Played with the s7 at work. The resolution to me for whatever reason doesn't look as crisp. The phone looks sexy as hell tho. More round back feels 10x better on your hand .
The s7 edge is the way to go. It's beautiful .
Especially silver or black onyx , about damn time ***** black instead of blue .

Saw the S7 at best buy. I like that black onyx color. Worth the upgrade from a note 5?

I still got 3 more upgrades from jump on demand

Like stated above, the all black (blk onyx) was the one that caught my eye. The joint is super sexy IMHO.

In regards to the pre-orders, who you guys think have the best offer.

BB is doing VR, $50 VR Content, 64GB memory.

Target is doing VR, 100 GC

Anything else out there?

ordered the gold s7 at bestbuy... when do preorders release? do they really come out on release day? this is the first time i got a phone when it came out :lol:

ordered the gold s7 at bestbuy... when do preorders release? do they really come out on release day? this is the first time i got a phone when it came out
laugh.gif
you can pick your order up on release day

Like stated above, the all black (blk onyx) was the one that caught my eye. The joint is super sexy IMHO.

In regards to the pre-orders, who you guys think have the best offer.

BB is doing VR, $50 VR Content, 64GB memory.
Target is doing VR, 100 GC
Anything else out there?

If you got TMO you get the gear VR with 6 games and a year subscription to Netflix

ordered the gold s7 at bestbuy... when do preorders release? do they really come out on release day? this is the first time i got a phone when it came out
laugh.gif
It should be on release date, but you will get an e-mail stating when your order has been filled and ready for pickup.

I want a new phone and G5 is sex . but my G3 is still doing me great and don't think I've ever enjoyed a phone this much. Tempted to keep it till it blows up
feel the same way. i'm tempted by the 7 edge, but this g3 has been a great phone for me. replaced the battery about a month ago and it's like new again

6p on the way with the Google fi :pimp:. Got it with the payment plan, probably gonna sell it after a year or so for the next wave. Wish I would've taken better care of my s5 so I could sell it. Lesson learned

6p on the way with the Google fi :pimp:. Got it with the payment plan, probably gonna sell it after a year or so for the next wave. Wish I would've taken better care of my s5 so I could sell it. Lesson learned

I think you'll like project fi especially if you're in WiFi a lot. I am almost done with my 1st full month and I couldn't be happier with the service especially since I was coming from Verizon. I swear I think Verizon lies about data usage :smh: I have been more aware of my usage but I haven't really changed my habits enough to go from using 6-8GB a month with Verizon to a shade under 3GB...

I would recommend getting fiswitch from the play store. It's $1 or $2 dollars but you can force switch networks without having to enter dialer codes.

Have a note 4. Bluetooth is kinda spotty when driving. At least once a day, either of these happens.

1. Bluetooth disconnects for a second then comes right back.

2. Bluetooth completely disconnects, then I have to manually reconnect.

3. Music app doesn't automatically start playing when I'm in my car, unless I manually turn it on.

Are these issues fixable?

I'm on kitkat if that makes a difference.

Last edited:
cubanref cubanref It's tmobile/sprint right? I thought it automatically switched to whichever network had the best signal?

Yes that's correct but I don't think you know which service you're connected to unless you go into settings and check. T-mobile has better coverage in my area so I always like to make sure that I am on it, plus I had $50 play store credit from buying the 6P so I had to find apps to spend it on before that credit expires :lol:

Anybody else having an issue with Google related apps moving slow?

For the last few hours, YouTube, search, and Google music been taking long as hell to connect to the internet.

The rest of my apps are fine, I searched a song on Apple music and played it before Google music even brought up the search results.

Apparently people are getting order confirmations and credit cards are being charged for T-Mobile pre-orders

Back
Top Bottom