• U.S. Cellular

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Straight Talk

• Other

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I think most Android phones starts to lag over time because people just keep downloading more and more stuff and never make an attempt to update sync settings or manage the stuff they download. I look at people's Android phones sometimes and they have 20 notifications at the same time. Like they'll have 2 different email apps syncing, location on, Bluetooth on, and every other app you can think of syncing every 10 minutes but will be shocked that their phone is slow :lol:

I just went through and cleaned up moms Note 4 a few weeks ago after she was complaining of lag and now it runs smoothly. I also learned that you have to root in order to uninstall Uber...... the **** is up with that Samsung?

Yea, those pre-installed apps on flagship carrier based phones are a killer for Android. You have Samsung's note app, music app, game app, syncing app, on top of T-mobile's apps. As soon as you get the phone and log in, you'd think that somebody else had the phone before you w/ all of the screens full of widgets :lol:

I like simplicity and practical functionality when it comes to my phones. I don't need the gimmick features in order to use it, that's why I like Nexus phones.

Meh you can disable most of not all of those apps. I've done that worth most of the Microsoft Office and other bloatware.

Does anybody care anymore?

Capture31456342118.png

This HTC about to be average as hell

So sad considering what they once were, I remember when I got the Sensation and flipped it for $600 on eBay
laugh.gif

Last edited:
If you were to tell me 5 years ago that Samsung would be the leading Android phone manufacturer over HTC, I would've laughed in your face as I flipped open my G2 to text.

For those of you with S6E+'s which case or case company ended up being the "winner"? I'm kind of thinking of going naked with the S7E but I worry the silver will be covered in scratches.

every phone i have is htc and this is the first phone im jumping ship to the galaxy s7 to be exact... i love sense and love their phones but their cameras suck and i just lost faith in them all together... so i will no longer buy htc phones... i love my m9 but again the camera is trash... and i just copped the s7 in gold at bestbuy so cant wait for release day which is also my birthday :pimp:

Last edited:
Think I'm just going to get a tempered glass protector for the S7E since I'll only have it for about 6 months until the Note 6 comes out. Any brand recommendations?

Yea, those pre-installed apps on flagship carrier based phones are a killer for Android. You have Samsung's note app, music app, game app, syncing app, on top of T-mobile's apps. As soon as you get the phone and log in, you'd think that somebody else had the phone before you w/ all of the screens full of widgets :lol:

I like simplicity and practical functionality when it comes to my phones. I don't need the gimmick features in order to use it, that's why I like Nexus phones.

Tmobile isn't that bad

Verizon?

And Samsung?

Lets see

Verizon security
NFL mobile
Verizon navigation
Verizon messages
Verizon account app
Samsung bloat

16 gb gs4 came with 8 gigs free man. Terrible

Just preodrered the S7E in Gold, the titanium was tempting...now the wait. I'll be trading in my Note 5 with all of two months of use :lol:

Last edited:
I think most Android phones starts to lag over time because people just keep downloading more and more stuff and never make an attempt to update sync settings or manage the stuff they download. I look at people's Android phones sometimes and they have 20 notifications at the same time. Like they'll have 2 different email apps syncing, location on, Bluetooth on, and every other app you can think of syncing every 10 minutes but will be shocked that their phone is slow :lol:

strong this. my boy is exactly like this with his note 3. got wild apps running, icons all along the top status bar on his phone. >D

my gf is tab hoarder...open tabs for days. phone and macbook lol

Tmobile isn't that bad

Verizon?

And Samsung?

Lets see

Verizon security
NFL mobile
Verizon navigation
Verizon messages
Verizon account app
Samsung bloat

16 gb gs4 came with 8 gigs free man. Terrible

Damn near typed this word for word before I saw your reply, the bloatware on the Verizon s4 was disgusting...

Can't forget my fav, Verizon Tones :lol: :x

What would you guys recommend besides the S7 becauseI feel like every Samsung phone I've ever had has been great until around 14 months of use? I was reading about the LG g5 ,I think, and it sounds like it'd be a great phone but I hate big phones ever since I got rid of my note II.

What would you guys recommend besides the S7 becauseI feel like every Samsung phone I've ever had has been great until around 14 months of use? I was reading about the LG g5 ,I think, and it sounds like it'd be a great phone but I hate big phones ever since I got rid of my note II.

Nexus 5x. Fast smooth fluid. Plus you'll get all the updates straight from Google asap

And it's not a big phone either. It's cheap too

I've heard bad things about the 5x as far as fluidity

I'm a fan of smaller (5-5.2") phones too and will probably get the S7 once the price drops and/or promos start rolling out

Back
Top Bottom