• U.S. Cellular

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Straight Talk

• Other

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
So I was looking on targets website for the S7 just out of curiosity and saw that Verizon still offers contract pricing for 299. I thought Verizon got rid of the 2 year contracts?

if da band rumors are true for da mi5, xiaomi bout to be da new king, even with da reseller markups. :x

For the price it's a damn good phone but those Chinese companies skins minus one plus are terrible. Hopefully development will be strong and there will be roms for it

For the price it's a damn good phone but those Chinese companies skins minus one plus are terrible. Hopefully development will be strong and there will be roms for it
Doubtful, it's not coming to the west and it seems like the Chinese aren't into ROMs like we are.

These Chinese phones are great on paper, but when you actually use them they arent all that hot. 
I agree with you for the most part, but I'm glad there's competitors n for the big boys. Huawei and Moto are leading the way to a better future and these phones will improve.

What would you guys recommend besides the S7 becauseI feel like every Samsung phone I've ever had has been great until around 14 months of use? I was reading about the LG g5 ,I think, and it sounds like it'd be a great phone but I hate big phones ever since I got rid of my note II.

moto x pure.

nexus 6p if u want premium and pure google with first in line updates and patches.

5x for same nexus experience at a value price. solid quality tho, but not aluminum or premium like iphone or 6p.

thats pretty much it.

Played with a S7 and S7E - pretty slick phones ... I actually like the S7E blk/blk. Looks wise I thought it was dope. 

Bestbuy Samsung joint have them all over their display.

Played with a S7 and S7E - pretty slick phones ... I actually like the S7E blk/blk. Looks wise I thought it was dope. 

Bestbuy Samsung joint have them all over their display.

Hmm how did the titanium joint look?

I feel like the only fool holding my note 5 meanwhile the Galaxy S7 now has the SD slots again :smh:

Brehs, I'm not sure but I on the Next program from AT&T. Would it be a lot of trouble trading my Note 5 for an S7

Last edited:
Cool I already preordered the gold one. Just wanted an opinion on which one looked the dopest.

I want a new phone and G5 is sex . but my G3 is still doing me great and don't think I've ever enjoyed a phone this much. Tempted to keep it till it blows up

It sucks because my S6 is still good, but I want what is new so people can ask "Hey what phone do you have?" and I'll be all like " The S7". and they'll be all like "OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOHHHHHHHHHH"

Side note, why does snapchat hate us?

It sucks because my S6 is still good, but I want what is new so people can ask "Hey what phone do you have?" and I'll be all like " The S7". and they'll be all like "OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOHHHHHHHHHH"

Not gonna lie, that's kind of what made me get the S6 lol. Looking back, I def could've kept my S5 and upgraded to this lol.

And I'm so close to writing a long, stern letter to Snapchat. It's ridiculous.

I want it but I would much prefer to get a gold one. But paying 150$ more for a color seems ridiculous.
I hear that man. The phone is 350 in BestBuy but I'm getting a hook up on the cognac leather joint. I would prefer the stainless steel black but I'm not arguing.

I mainly want it for the fitness and health portion. And read and send messages without pulling the phone off.

Not gonna lie, that's kind of what made me get the S6 lol. Looking back, I def could've kept my S5 and upgraded to this lol.

Bruh, I get so jealous when iPhone users get to use that dog face with the tongue, or change their face into an old person :smh:

Android phones are more then capable, SnapChat is just lazy.

Bruh, I get so jealous when iPhone users get to use that dog face with the tongue, or change their face into an old person
mean.gif

Android phones are more then capable, SnapChat is just lazy.
I think I had the dog face and the lil squeeze face thing on my G3. I only use my iphone when I want to use slow mo

came into this thread to voice my disdain for SC, see I'm not alone...

mean.gif

Apparently SC's ceo is a self admitted Apple fanboy and concentrates most of his resources to the iOS app before porting it to android. And instead of actually taking a picture using the camera, it screenshots the preview as the actual "picture"

Back
Top Bottom