• U.S. Cellular

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Straight Talk

• Other

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
[emoji]128553[/emoji] My homie got shipping conf for his S7. Didn't preorder because Costco sells em without my state's sales tax, but the wait is killer..

[emoji]128553[/emoji] My homie got shipping conf for his S7. Didn't preorder because Costco sells em without my state's sales tax, but the wait is killer..

Shipping confirmation? Costco? Help me understand please.

Shipping confirmation? Costco? Help me understand please.
Oops, should've clarified. 
laugh.gif
 He went through TMo. I'm gonna get mine instore Costco because they don't charge sales tax around my way. ALTHOUGH I noticed Costco posted up some online preorder options for the S7? Didn't click through em because I need to get the phone before a trip on the 12th. 

EDIT: Clicked through and it redirects to Tmo's site, nvm. 

Last edited:
@Gabe  Ahh, got you. TMo shipped already?? I wonder what would happen if I just went ahead and preordered in-store

Edit: don't know how I missed people up top getting their confirmations 
laugh.gif
 damn I should've just gone ahead and bought from TMo

Last edited:
Just checked my tracking, the phone is scheduled to be delivered tomorrow :wow:

The smart side of me is saying to hold off a few months for the price drop or some extra promos....but the other side just might win

UPS says it will be delivered tomorrow but UPS is also showing Order Processed: Ready for UPS    and showing that it has not actually shipped yet. Im inclined to believe that UPS is just doing massive shipping blitz and that UPS just can't update the system fast enough.....but its UPS, they do logistics. 

I thought it was an error but I guess I'll find out tomorrow, but this is what I have...

Didn't somebody say they released the S6 early last year though?

I thought it was an error but I guess I'll find out tomorrow, but this is what I have...

Didn't somebody say they released the S6 early last year though?
These shipped pretty much with the same earliness that the TMo S6's did too. 
The smart side of me is saying to hold off a few months for the price drop or some extra promos....but the other side just might win
Don't wait homie.
laugh.gif

Anyone have issues with slow motion on the 6p? Video comes out choppy as hell and at times, can't be played. Only rebooting the phone will "fix" this....

Ordered My S7 over the phone today and the rep told me that they're not due to ship until March 11th, but he's hearing internally that they're already shipping...

S7 is in my state and out for delivery. Should have it by the time I get off today :smokin

Nice. When did you pre-order? I pre-ordered yesterday afternoon. The rep I ordered through said shipping would be next day whenever it ships.

Back
Top Bottom