• U.S. Cellular

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Straight Talk

• Other

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I played with an S7 at Costco and that thing is nice. The black color is super slick looking. Tested out the slow motion video and it's a1 :smokin

Last edited:

GIMMMMEEEEEEEEE

Post review pls
:nthat:

Just setting it up now transferring my old music and stuff from the Note 5. It's a beautiful device though. Will try and post impressions tomorrow.

How's the hand-feel? Have you gotten to play with the Edge+ before? I didn't like the Edge+ because the sides were really narrow and wasn't comfortable to hold.

It feels great in hand, slightly narrower than the Note 5 but not really noticeable.

Ok I'm not the best at reviews but here goes lol.

This is what the Galaxy S6 should've been. After messing around with this phone all evening, it doesn't really wow me because I came from the S6 (had S5 before that). It's basically just the S6 improved, BUT those improvements are key.

This phone feels good in your hand. The rounded back really makes it sit comfortably while you're using it. With the S6 the boxy feel made me feel like I would (and I have) drop it at any time. This one almost feels like I can even go naked and feel comfortable.

Charged the phone to 100% before turning it on. Transferred all my stuff, downloaded all my apps, talked, texted, Snapped, scrolled IG, etc and let it sit off the charger overnight and it's at 34% right now. Imma let it die and charge it full again to see how much battery I get but that's already better than my S6

Havent played around too much with the camera but with the initial settings it seems just about on par with the S6.

Screen looks slightly better, I like the Always On feature and it doesn't seem to drain the battery, fingerprint scanner seems to respond a little quicker, the phone itself seems more smudge proof but that may just be the color I got.

That's all I can think of right now. It's early and I'm at work lol.

Bought a G watch last week, and I've been using it since. I really like it, battery life is surprisingly good. Voice recognition is pretty good too. Wanted something that was a more advanced than my pebble that I was rocking, and this is perfect.

I ended up getting the moto 360 2ND gen. At the end of the day, I liked the 46mm better than all the smaller ones. Let's see how it is.

Last edited:
I have no qualms with that, but it feels bigger than "just an incremental upgrade."

S6 + microSD + big battery + IP68 + 4GB RAM + improved camera, processor & ergonomics are all welcome additions
Honestly even if they didn't add a majority of those features, better memory management would've sold me. Tired of having only like 4 open apps on S6. 
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif

Back
Top Bottom