• U.S. Cellular

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Straight Talk

• Other

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Sheesh my Note 5 battery has gotten atrocious. Probably right where my Note 3 was before I traded it in. Anyone else experiencing this?

Gonna order my 6P this week but I'm mad its gonna cost me more to do a JUMP upgrade for another phone and return it to get rid of my Nexus 6. Unless I sell it for what I owe on it.

Last edited:
Sheesh my Note 5 battery has gotten atrocious. Probably right where my Note 3 was before I traded it in. Anyone else experiencing this?
Until Samsung does something about how their phones manage RAM and all the BS background processes I will never buy another Galaxy. Its a shame because their camera and screens are IMO the industry standard

word. small field tho, idk many schools teaching that. hell i didnt know about it until after i graduated..
It's also a pretty terrible job for most. Having to work out on the oil rigs in the middle of nowhere. 

They pay well for a reason

word, mad specific. not as if you can branch out to slightly different areas like EEs in software or ME in biomedical...

Until Samsung does something about how their phones manage RAM and all the BS background processes I will never buy another Galaxy. Its a shame because their camera and screens are IMO the industry standard

real question is...why do we need phones with all that ram and processor power? samsung pushing out phones that **** on my 2010 macbook. just to operate a mobile OS. idk that is ridiculous.

real question is...why do we need phones with all that ram and processor power? samsung pushing out phones that **** on my 2010 macbook. just to operate a mobile OS. idk that is ridiculous.
Maybe Apple had the right approach when it comes to processing power and RAM optimizaition

So pumped for my 6P. Will never buy another Samsung, having had the S4 and the N4.

Gonna order my 6P this week but I'm mad its gonna cost me more to do a JUMP upgrade for another phone and return it to get rid of my Nexus 6. Unless I sell it for what I owe on it.

So how does this work? I am eligible for JUMP now and I want to get a new phone, except all the good android phones aren't with any carriers. Do I turn in my iPhone 6 and they pay off that remaining balance. Then I return the phone I "JUMPED" to and my balance is cleared?

On Tap is that wave. :pimp:

On Tap is dope, it will be replicated in the iPhone 7 as "Apple iQ" and be called revolutionary. :lol:

But it sucks I can't get Android M, I can imagine how large the file will be and I'm strugglin w/ storage (16gb Nexus 5) and can't afford a new phone right now. How it down for me until I upgrade fellas :smokin

On Tap is dope, it will be replicated in the iPhone 7 as "Apple iQ" and be called revolutionary. :lol:

But it sucks I can't get Android M, I can imagine how large the file will be and I'm strugglin w/ storage (16gb Nexus 5) and can't afford a new phone right now. How it down for me until I upgrade fellas :smokin

When my Nexus phones get here you can have my Moto Nexus 6. I'll throw Marshmallow on it.

Last edited:

When my Nexus phones get here you can have my Moto Nexus 6. I'll throw Marshmallow on it.

My man :pimp: Appreciate it but this something I gotta handle on my own, teachin me more discipline if you dig where I'm comin from. I could've been squandered money or looked for a bail out but want to discipline myself financially.

My man :pimp: Appreciate it but this something I gotta handle on my own, teachin me more discipline if you dig where I'm comin from. I could've been squandered money or looked for a bail out but want to discipline myself financially.

Alright, man. I respect that.

has anyone upgraded to marshmallow on a nexus 6? I'm wondering if it is worth it to flash or just wait for the update.

Back
Top Bottom