• U.S. Cellular

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Straight Talk

• Other

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Well, my healthcare provider has a rewards program where they give away gift cards for completing tasks for your health.

Looks like I know what I'm spending them on

is anyone taking up tmobiles offer of free credit monitering??

I haven't....yet. Still debating but it's just kinda weird signing up for a company that already got hacked lol.

I did go to a T-Mobile store and asked about my account. All the manager said was there's some sort of icon or check that meant my account has been reviewed or something. I guess that means my T-Mobile account is safe but them hackers still have all my info :smh:

I just watched a few reviews on the Samsung gear S2 and found out it doesn't have a speaker so you can't make phone calls on the watch :x

I'm guessing they're going to add it for the 3G version of the watch.

What watch face is this bro T Lo Sweater T Lo Sweater

Last edited:
Been a lifelock member for years. These types of services are dope actually. Almost a necessity at this point.

I get an update every month, whenever a credit check is run, whenever I sign up for a credit card etc

After rocking the gear s2 for a day, I can say a couple things about the device.

Comfort level is A1. Not heavy and the band is comfortable. The software is fast and the animations are smooth. The apps are limited and so is certain features like S voice and the main dialer. S health is dope af when I'm riding bike. It does everything better then my pebble expect turn by turn navigation which i hope the implement asap. Without Google Apps this watch might never catch on the way it should.

If it weren't for my discount on the device I would say it's not a must cop until the ecosystem is more developed

After rocking the gear s2 for a day, I can say a couple things about the device.

Comfort level is A1. Not heavy and the band is comfortable. The software is fast and the animations are smooth. The apps are limited and so is certain features like S voice and the main dialer. S health is dope af when I'm riding bike. It does everything better then my pebble expect turn by turn navigation which i hope the implement asap. Without Google Apps this watch might never catch on the way it should.

If it weren't for my discount on the device I would say it's not a must cop until the ecosystem is more developed

Nice review. As your first smart watch after the pebble that was a good pickup. I've tried both Tizen and android wear and I like android wear a lot better. I was hoping Tizen gets the support it needs from the get but it didn't. With that being said I'm gonna try and sell my gear s and get that Huawei watch

Same here, Aetna :pimp: :pimp:

Aetna got it like that? I need to do better and get these rewards

After watching a few of the hands on videos of the Pixel C it's doesn't seem to be much of a iPad Pro competitor. It's gonna need a better set of accessories than that keyboard

So torn between the N5x or N6p. Im still on the OG N5 and I love it to death. Anyone here rocking the N5 going up to the N6p?

im not familiar with software security, but i'd imagine not enough is invested in advanced software security by these big companies. i don't blame tmobile more than i blame a bank for a hack. at the end of the day, you got hackers out there who are doing nothing but hacking day in day out, looking to **** with big money, and business and just overall make a big splash. and there are some goku level hackers out there..dudes who could hack your car with a nintendo DS or some ****. so i don't see hacking being totally preventable.

i remember signing up with a new bank earlier this year and they said when your account gets hacked, you are covered for fraud and will get money back, and dude specifically said "i say when because it is inevitable"...

with things getting more digital, cyber crime is just gonna get more common.

honestly, software engineering is probably the best engineering field to get into $$ wise.

Petroleum engineering as well. I know cats who started at six figures right out of school

word. small field tho, idk many schools teaching that. hell i didnt know about it until after i graduated..

word. small field tho, idk many schools teaching that. hell i didnt know about it until after i graduated..
It's also a pretty terrible job for most. Having to work out on the oil rigs in the middle of nowhere. 

They pay well for a reason

Same here. I have the moto x but if the battery and Cam is good or even better than this I may jump ship

Especially when Motorola said the a few of their phones, even some that came out this year aren't getting marshmallow. What if the moto x won't get android n next year or something

The more pics of the frost white 6P I see, the more I fall in love with it. Can't wait
happy.gif

IMG_5553.JPG

IMG_5549.JPG
Sexy as **** . Interesting that Google decided to go with Messenger as their default SMS app instead of Hangouts for the Nexus line 

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom