Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Other

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
No sound on Chrome.

S5 Active.

Help?

Sound works on stock browser. Just not Chrome. Video plays, just no sound.

Did you post about this before?

Can you link the page? I'll see if it works on mine.
I did. No help. Just thought I'd ask again. :smile:

The videos work, because they work on the stock browser.

Or did you mean you were gonna test your Chrome?

Try the vid on this page:
http://niketalk.com/t/619284/better-call-saul-episode-6-five-o-monday-10pm/1260#post_22882331

Yeah, can't uninstall Chrome.

Force stop, uninstall updates, and turn off.

And when you say 'factory reset', you mean make it like the first day I got it? Bump that. :lol: I'll just live w/ muted Chrome before starting from square 1. :lol:... :wow:

Crazy thing is that it happened to my brothers phone too and he has an iPhone. But now between us and Carver thats three T-Mobile people, what are you on @louislagerfeld

I checked the box and I'm still having my issue.

This happens on my 40% of my group messages.
I'm on t mobile as well. This has been happening since last week.

Using Hangouts I'm even not receiving messages from iPhone users whether I'm in a group chat with them or just a single text

Had this same problem a few times, either I don't get the message altogether, or I don't get the notification...

I'll open the app and see a new message, not good when one of your chicks thinks you're ignoring her :smh:

And when you say 'factory reset', you mean make it like the first day I got it? Bump that. :lol: I'll just live w/ muted Chrome before starting from square 1. :lol:... :wow:

Install Chrome Beta instead see if that works.

No sound on Chrome.

S5 Active.

Help?

Sound works on stock browser. Just not Chrome. Video plays, just no sound.

Did you post about this before?

Can you link the page? I'll see if it works on mine.
I did. No help. Just thought I'd ask again. :smile:

The videos work, because they work on the stock browser.

Or did you mean you were gonna test your Chrome?

Try the vid on this page:
http://niketalk.com/t/619284/better-call-saul-episode-6-five-o-monday-10pm/1260#post_22882331

The youtube video?

Strange, it works for me in Chrome.

Guess what you can do is touch Youtube in the top right corner and it should open the video in the youtube app.

Last edited:
@Carver  Theyre gonna mail me a replacement. Sucks cause I JUST bought a Screen Protector for Spigen and put it on there Wednesday 
mean.gif

@Carver
 Theyre gonna mail me a replacement. Sucks cause I JUST bought a Screen Protector for Spigen and put it on there Wednesday :smh:
they didn't check if your phone was rooted or anything :nerd: always wondered about that.

The new rapture pretty good..got the standard 6 hours ost. Rom feels nice and snappy all around. So may stick with it.

@Carver
 Theyre gonna mail me a replacement. Sucks cause I JUST bought a Screen Protector for Spigen and put it on there Wednesday 
mean.gif
they didn't check if your phone was rooted or anything
nerd.gif
always wondered about that.

The new rapture pretty good..got the standard 6 hours ost. Rom feels nice and snappy all around. So may stick with it.
Nope. They took my rooted N5 with no questions at all, it was running CM12 and you could see the CM bootup. Couldnt believe it.
You guys find any more info or solution to those random codes? T-Mobile even aware this is happening?
mean.gif
Nah I was actually coming in here to ask about it. I havent group messaged or pic messaged in a while so IDK if its still happening

Install Chrome Beta instead see if that works.
MMMMMMMMYYYYYY MAN. :smokin

That did it. Not sure what Beta is, but I checked a couple vids in different threads on NT using Chrome Beta, and the sounds worked. :smokin

Thanks.

And thanks to everyone else who replied, too. Nawzlew Nawzlew , @sreggie101 Good looks.

Full S6 review on GSMarena

http://www.gsmarena.com/samsung_galaxy_s6-review-1227.php

Key test findings

• Excellent build quality, premium finish, very good grip, size easily pocketable.
  • Best in-class Quad HD Super AMOLED display with the highest pixel-per-inch density to date. Its contrast ratio, viewing angles, and sunlight legibility are all chart-toppers.
  • Battery life is above average but turned out noticeably worse than the S5.
  • TouchWiz has gotten leaner and more customizable (theme downloads), less features, but also less clutter
  • Excellent overall performance, probably the fastest Android smartphone around
  • The loudspeaker is average in loudness and quieter than the Galaxy S5
  • Excellent multimedia package out of the box
  • Solid audio quality
  • 16MP main camera is among the best in terms of resolved detail, noise and sharpness, as well as features, but our test charts show that the Galaxy Note 4 is still ever so slightly better
  • Video quality is excellent both in 2160p and 1080p resolution, but again, the Galaxy Note 4 video feed is marginally sharper

|I

What happened to Elder's theory about some magical wizardy that's going to make the battery life longer? :lol:

He said something about the the chipset consuming less power and running more efficiently since its smaller. It's one of those things that theoretically right but, still should be put to the test. Which in this case, it didn't work out.

Just curious as to what everyone expects out of their battery life :nerd:

As long as I can get 8 hours out of my phone I'm good...

Full S6 review on GSMarena

http://www.gsmarena.com/samsung_galaxy_s6-review-1227.php

Key test findings
  • Excellent build quality, premium finish, very good grip, size easily pocketable.
  • Best in-class Quad HD Super AMOLED display with the highest pixel-per-inch density to date. Its contrast ratio, viewing angles, and sunlight legibility are all chart-toppers.
  • Battery life is above average but turned out noticeably worse than the S5.
  • TouchWiz has gotten leaner and more customizable (theme downloads), less features, but also less clutter
  • Excellent overall performance, probably the fastest Android smartphone around
  • The loudspeaker is average in loudness and quieter than the Galaxy S5
  • Excellent multimedia package out of the box
  • Solid audio quality
  • 16MP main camera is among the best in terms of resolved detail, noise and sharpness, as well as features, but our test charts show that the Galaxy Note 4 is still ever so slightly better
  • Video quality is excellent both in 2160p and 1080p resolution, but again, the Galaxy Note 4 video feed is marginally sharper

tired.gif

Just curious as to what everyone expects out of their battery life :nerd:

As long as I can get 8 hours out of my phone I'm good...
At this point 18 hours of battery life minimum. The fact that so many phone manufactures are making phones that exceed that has made it come a standard for me. Having to worry about my phone dying after eight hours isnt pleasant. It would be different if so many other phones out there weren't doing it.

Back
Top Bottom