• U.S. Cellular

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Straight Talk

• Other

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
help guys, i downloaded a camera app, but when i use it, all the pics and vids i take does not save in the gallery, what could be wrong?

You using an SD card? could it be faulty 
nerd.gif

Does the camera app that came with the rom save pics you take to the gallery? Could be a lot of things I don't really know since I don't mess with 3rd party camera apps.

You using an SD card? could it be faulty :nerd:

Does the camera app that came with the rom save pics you take to the gallery? Could be a lot of things I don't really know since I don't mess with 3rd party camera apps.

yeah im using an SD card, im sure its working fine.

the roms camera app works fine, it saves everything to the gallery.

[COLOR=#red]Verizon Note 4 will never get Lollipop :lol: Ion even care anymore, but Verizon Galaxy S5 already has it. It will be funny to see the S5 and S6 with it but not the Note 4.[/COLOR]

Which version of kodi do I download? Arm or x86?

Lastly, Which app do I use to stream to my chrome cast?

Anyone else waiting on pins and needles for a proper camera review of the M9?

yup saw this comparison today between the M8 and M9 camera shots from someone that has the phone already. looks like theyre improving the camera constantly since MWC.

http://www.sogi.com.tw/mobile/articles/6239319-HTC+One+M9、M8兩代旗艦機相機實拍對決!

another developer on XDA said he's been receiving OTA updates on the M9 every 24-48 hours and the camera has been getting better with each software update. im ready for this phone to drop already

Did the new update to Textra break group messaging for anyone else? I just get this long message of gibberish whenever someone texts me now. Going back to stock while I go look for a previous apk.

Textra is telling me some messages are failing to be sent. When in reality the recipient has already received the message. Is anyone else having this problem?

Got some weird message yesterday about not receiving mms after the update.

Glad I was not the only one having problems :lol: their update yesterday dun jacked everything up. I checked the box in settings saying something like check this if having mms problems with tmo..I haven't seen the message since and have been sending/receiving mms fine.

Last edited:
Crazy thing is that it happened to my brothers phone too and he has an iPhone. But now between us and Carver thats three T-Mobile people, what are you on @louislagerfeld

I checked the box and I'm still having my issue.

This happens on my 40% of my group messages.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom