• U.S. Cellular

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Straight Talk

• Other

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I wonder if they went with 480p webcam because the Core M wouldn't be able to handle 720p/1080p :lol:

The Apple apologists are bringing up the uproar with doing away the CD/DVD drive on the Macbook as analogous to the one port thing now. At least with the CD drive, there was an alternative.

I am not sure what they did and how they are expecting people to use it as but apparently it is dumb quick. So we will see. Apple has never been spec heavy but have always still had good results.

But yeah obviously there are going to be certain things that users will not be doing on there.

But like it was just mentioned, that thing will sell

Last edited:
I walked by tmo earlier and seen a sign for 4 lines 100$ unlimited said data too but not sure what they throttle at.

Need your att account and pin numbers..then they'll be able to transfer out every number you want.

^^ that what i'm looking at ...

I'm currently on At&t, how do i get them to forward my # to T-mobile? 
They did everything for me, just walked in the door with my account number and phone number, they called Sprint, got my number over and everything.

Yup same here, Tmobile so far has been so good to me, brought my number with me.  i was getting my texts hours after they were sent. however problem resolved itself after a couple days.  I still need to set up my visual voice mail though.

I transferred an AT&T number as well and all I needed was my account number and pin number. I did it online and it took 24 hrs to transfer

Yup same here, Tmobile so far has been so good to me, brought my number with me.  i was getting my texts hours after they were sent. however problem resolved itself after a couple days.  I still need to set up my visual voice mail though.
I didn't have that text problem..I think I did with mms for the first day. But no issues in a while.

Visual voicemail I just downloaded their tmo visual voicemail app from the play store. No setup from what I remember

Last edited:

Last edited by a moderator:
Whenever I use/used stock Android I always felt like I was missing something :nerd:

iunno I feel like you have to give up something to rock with it because despite the skins being bloatsome etc. they have some VERY strong features.

**Puts on jacket**

Recently switched to the note 4 and haven't been on android since the HTC Evo days so what are some good apps to get?
Also, I'm thinking of installing kodi but do I need to be rooted to install? And are there any other options other than kodi? I keep reading showbox but again I'm not sure if I need to be rooted to install. Since i Have chrome cast I would like to stream it to that. Thanks fellas.

Last edited:
Don't think you need root.

Apps:

One's I personally use the most:

Flipbord
Reddit News
Pushbullet
NBA Gametime
Dropbox
Textra
Shazam
VSCO Cam
Venmo
Waze

And FWIW, some guy on reddit just picked up 2 Moto 360's for $100 a piece at Radioshack.

Last edited:
Recently switched to the note 4 and haven't been on android since the HTC Evo days so what are some good apps to get?
Also, I'm thinking of installing kodi but do I need to be rooted to install? And are there any other options other than kodi? I keep reading showbox but again I'm not sure if I need to be rooted to install. Since i Have chrome cast I would like to stream it to that. Thanks fellas.
nope..just need to check unknown sources thing and you're good. Just go to their website and install android version and you good.

was trying some different roms before I go back arcadia.. gonna peep rapture again.. used it when I first rooted my phone and he recently updated it a few days ago. If less than 6 hours ost I'm going back to arcadia. Same dev who makes arcadia so I doubt it will disappoint.

Last edited:
Don't think you need root.

Apps:

One's I personally use the most:

Flipbord
Reddit News
Pushbullet
NBA Gametime
Dropbox
Textra
Shazam
VSCO Cam
Venmo
Waze

And FWIW, some guy on reddit just picked up 2 Moto 360's for $100 a piece at Radioshack.
Did he say how? No tricks or anything? Just went and they rang him up?

@carver let me know how it goes.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom