• U.S. Cellular

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Straight Talk

• Other

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Samsung Pay is such a damn gamechanger people don't even realize it. Can you imagine if Apple pay was implemented like Samsung pay is ? The Verge editors would've been posting articles about how apple is about to change the world as we know it.

My Android Bros:

I recently sent my Note 4 in to Samsung to get repaired as the camera had difficulty focusing (without shaking the phone) and the charge port was loose like wizard's sleeve.

They sent me an email this morning letting me know that my phone is on its way back but I had some questions as to the repairs they made I'm just hoping some of you might be able to interpret the the terminology.

From the email:
Problem found:
CAMERA FAILURE - WILL NOT CHARGE - LCD BLANK/SEG. MISSING/LINES

Solution:
REPLACED COSMETIC - REPLACED COMPONENT - REPLACED LCD

I was not aware of any LCD issues, but sounds like they had some. What does all that mean?

This may be a dumb question, but is there a way to cast my screen from my phone onto my computer?  For slow days at work, i'm tryna get my netflix (showbox) on, but obviously the site is blocked and i dont wanna just watch on my 5.2" screen.

This may be a dumb question, but is there a way to cast my screen from my phone onto my computer?  For slow days at work, i'm tryna get my netflix (showbox) on, but obviously the site is blocked and i dont wanna just watch on my 5.2" screen.

i think you can do it with allcast app and chrome.

Yall seen that Huawei watch. Lawd I watched the vid on YouTube like 40 times

It comes out in a few months. The gold joint is super smexy

Rumor is it retails for 199 :nerd:

Yall seen that Huawei watch. Lawd I watched the vid on YouTube like 40 times

It comes out in a few months. The gold joint is super smexy

Rumor is it retails for 199
nerd.gif
http://www.technobuffalo.com/2015/03/11/huawei-price-leak-rumor-apple-watch-sport/

This Z3 man, its beautiful.  Bought a case on amazon won't come til tomorrow, i already got a tiny scratch on the rear glass, don't even know how it got there.  I'm tryna keep this phone pristine, it'll be in museums once Sony stops making phones.  

#teamsony

my next phone though I'm interested in getting a user replaceable battery. If they make a Z4 Ultra like they say in the rumors that might be next phone if it has the same screen size or close to same screen size.

i think the n5 is dead. itll be supported for a min, but its about to be 2 generations behind right? still good with my n5 as backup to note 4 tho.

n7 should be based off note 4, or sony z4. :nerd:

Nexus 4 is still getting official android updates, so Nexus 5 should be good for another year at least. Plus even after that I'm sure CM and others will still be updating ROMs for it.

Back
Top Bottom