• U.S. Cellular

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Straight Talk

• Other

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Here we go again... LG steals design features from successful phone companies then claims their flagship is the best of the year only to come in dead last despite having the added benefit of seeing everyone elses final project.

Yet we all somehow always fall fo it. Not that the G2 or G3 were bad devices by any stretch of the imagination

Who are the ripping off with that G4 render?

I loved the G2 and G3. The G3 was a much more enjoyable phone than the M8 or S5.

This

The G2 and G3 were different from most phones out....if anyone is ripping off a design it's the zenphone 2. Which honestly isn't a bad thing. I loved the rear button placement on the G2 and 3. It felt natural having the buttons back there.

Also I don't think that's the G4 up there. I remember reading an article saying that the G4 was going to have a lot of changes including a fingerprint scanner. I really believe the only thing holding people back from LG is their marketing. They need to go the Samsung route with their marketing campaign or they will forever be in the shadow of Samsung and HTC. Not saying they could overtake Samsung but they would give HTC some decent completion IMO

This

The G2 and G3 were different from most phones out....if anyone is ripping off a design it's the zenphone 2. Which honestly isn't a bad thing. I loved the rear button placement on the G2 and 3. It felt natural having the buttons back there.

Also I don't think that's the G4 up there. I remember reading an article saying that the G4 was going to have a lot of changes including a fingerprint scanner. I really believe the only thing holding people back from LG is their marketing. They need to go the Samsung route with their marketing campaign or they will forever be in the shadow of Samsung and HTC. Not saying they could overtake Samsung but they would give HTC some decent completion IMO

THIS

I love my G3 and can't wait to see what the G4 talking bout..... but as far as marketing yeah they need to hire a new company cause there commercials, (while i see the one a LOT) is meh at best.

New Macbook looks sick, if I can get a Windows laptop with that form factor I'd be satisfied
Must haven't seen that new Dell XPS 13" laptop with infinity display then
nthat.gif

http://www.gizmodo.in/news/Dell-XPS...ndows-Laptop-To-Beat/articleshow/46034749.cms

Already a comparison out for the Macbook 2015 and the XPS 13 too:

http://www.digitaltrends.com/computing/macbook-vs-dell-xps-13-which-is-the-king-of-portable-laptops/

New Macbook looks sick, if I can get a Windows laptop with that form factor I'd be satisfied
Must haven't seen that new Dell XPS 13" laptop with infinity display then :nthat:
http://www.gizmodo.in/news/Dell-XPS...ndows-Laptop-To-Beat/articleshow/46034749.cms

Already a comparison out for the Macbook 2015 and the XPS 13 too:
http://www.digitaltrends.com/computing/macbook-vs-dell-xps-13-which-is-the-king-of-portable-laptops/

Wow that's beautiful. If its user upgradeable (4GB of RAM won't cut it) I may have to consider it

I was thinking of grabbing a Mac Mini to keep in my office since I never take my laptop anywhere. Was going to give the wife my MBP since she still has one of the older white MacBooks and grab the Mac Mini.

I got to looking around and noticed that I can get a custom desktop tower (the smaller cube styles) with:

2TB HDD

16gb RAM

Core i7 (or Quad Core AMD 4.4 GHz)

VGA/DVI/HDMI outputs

Blu Ray drive

Windows 8.1

All for like $600. If I wanted something like this setup in the Mac Mini it would be damn near $1,000 for it. Then I can also replace the parts in the Windows system as well. Think I might pull that trigger in a month or 2. Got some stuff to finish up before car season starts up first.

I was thinking of grabbing a Mac Mini to keep in my office since I never take my laptop anywhere. Was going to give the wife my MBP since she still has one of the older white MacBooks and grab the Mac Mini.

I got to looking around and noticed that I can get a custom desktop tower (the smaller cube styles) with:

2TB HDD
16gb RAM
VGA/DVI/HDMI outputs
Blu Ray drive
Windows 8.1

All for like $600. If I wanted something like this setup in the Mac Mini it would be damn near $1,000 for it. Then I can also replace the parts in the Windows system as well. Think I might pull that trigger in a month or 2. Got some stuff to finish up before car season starts up first.
Build a small form factor Hackintosh box

made mills last year

How do we know this

He's been called the best tech reviewer in the world by many including an old Google exec, Vic Gundotra. He's got 2.3m subs and damb near every video he makes gets over 1m views with 20-30k thumbs up. So whatever article that wrote he made 3m last year I believe.. especially cause he's his own brand and it's just him not like a group company like technobuffalo or android authority where it's ran by groups of people I'm sure. Let that young man cook :smokin

The Crazy part about it is my girl was telling me to do that when I was 14 :x stop buying all these sneakers and start putting tech reviews on youtube :smh:

Last edited:
He's been called the best tech reviewer in the world by many including an old Google exec, Vic Gundotra. He's got 2.3m subs and damb near every video he makes gets over 1m views with 20-30k thumbs up. So whatever article that wrote he made 3m last year I believe.. especially cause he's his own brand and it's just him not like a group company like technobuffalo or android authority where it's ran by groups of people I'm sure. Let that young man cook :smokin

Oh no hate I was just wondering since you guys brought it up today.

2TB HDD
16gb RAM
VGA/DVI/HDMI outputs
Blu Ray drive
Windows 8.1

where @?

[COLOR=#red]While y'all messing around all I'd have to do is switch my graduate school major and do 3 extra semesters and with my work experience with Apple and other top level orgs I'd be an almost lock for Google. Especially since they recruit from my school.

For me I realize it's more fun to be a tech user or use it as an integral piece of a job role I'm doing than to be directly in the tech field.

[/COLOR]
3 semesters

Eff that

Oil has been getting hard but it always bounces back

Back
Top Bottom