• Straight Talk

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Other

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Your personal opinion=Fact?....

1080p is noticeable in my opinion.

Technically there is no difference. like i said they just make better screens more (ppi) and call it 1080p

Like if you look at reviews many people said the iphone 5 screen i which is 720p is same on par as the s4 screen which is 1080p

heres some articles

http://arstechnica.com/gadgets/2012/10/1080p-on-a-smartphone-screencan-it-possibly-matter/

“For ordinary viewing of videos, 1920×1080 is really not going to make a visual difference.”  Even with a 5-inch display on a phone, the difference will be hard to make out.
http://www.androidauthority.com/1080p-phone-screen-may-not-matter-124408/

720p use less battery,energy and cpu and it really isnt much of a differnce. its all in the pixels

:rofl: you've got to admire the longevity of your trolling. Dude has made it longer then most other trolls

Dude from the hometown flourishing 
smokin.gif
, love it.

Android users talk about Apple more than Apple itself
laugh.gif

The companies even do it in the ads and pretensions.

It is all good though. I like the Moto 360 but overall I am not into Smart Watches. I feel like the iWatch brings more as far as use goes. Obviously it is within their ecosystem but yeah that is a hell of a watch for iPhone users.
Cant speak for anyone else but I talk about Apple because I buy their products.  Still use my old iPhone, typing this post on a MacBook Pro, etc.   Just because we own Android devices dont mean we have to hate Apple
laugh.gif
, we arent at war.  Plus I work in the Technology field and I have a passion for all Tech, so Apple is going to get discussed one way or another.

the resolution race has been marketing at this point.

cool read...http://www.ubergizmo.com/what-is/ppi-pixels-per-inch/

what the human eye can't or can see aside, just by talking to people, a lot of people cannot tell the difference in pixel density. at least on a smartphone. now when i look at my n5 vs my note 4, on the surface ill say the color balance is different. but both are sharp. if u look VERY close you may see some slight diff, but, its barely noticeable. a retina display vs a note 4, isn't gonna be much different, id bet people can't tell the diff for the most part.
but hey i got well over 4 hrs of screen time with note 4, so i can't complaining.

[COLOR=#red]appreciated my dude, mutual. What's your expertise?[/COLOR]

EE *throws up set* :lol:

Last edited:
I don't really have a problem with apple regarding the products, I have a problem with the people who buy them and feel as if they are superior, or that they are cutting edge. An iPhone is nice for what it is : simple, comfortable and smooth. An iPhone isn't a luxury item, but dudes act like it's a Rolex.

Last edited:
[COLOR=#red]While y'all messing around all I'd have to do is switch my graduate school major and do 3 extra semesters and with my work experience with Apple and other top level orgs I'd be an almost lock for Google. Especially since they recruit from my school.

For me I realize it's more fun to be a tech user or use it as an integral piece of a job role I'm doing than to be directly in the tech field.

[/COLOR]

comfortable is the only way to describe the benefits x salary for engineers at facebook or google. recently read an article that you can start a few stones over 100k at facebook. plus the free meals, gym, and paid time off esp for new parents. im sure there are minuses, all jobs have em one way or the other. still tho..

i am not about that programmer life, taking C in college, your **** wouldn't work because of like...a semicolon. and you walking thru every line of code cursing the computer out like "yo **** ya moms b, code is sound."...until u realize you ****** up :smh:

Not sure if trolling with the resolution but it is noticeable :lol:

I am not saying that the difference is insane but it is noticeable.

Probably go back to Arcadia today from cmremix..love the stock but I miss the god battery life along with some spen stuff like just grabbing an image so easily without screenshoting and cropping what I need. Along with someother things.

That 420dpi is going with me everywhere. Makes me feel like I'm taking advantage of the big screen. Used to roll stock but anti showed me the light.

And damb! Mkbhd :pimp: flourish young man flourish.

Last edited:
Here we go again... LG steals design features from successful phone companies then claims their flagship is the best of the year only to come in dead last despite having the added benefit of seeing everyone elses final project.

Yet we all somehow always fall fo it. Not that the G2 or G3 were bad devices by any stretch of the imagination

As someone with 20/15 vision, PPI matters. When people said there's no difference between 720p and 1080p :rofl:

Here we go again... LG steals design features from successful phone companies then claims their flagship is the best of the year only to come in dead last despite having the added benefit of seeing everyone elses final project.

Yet we all somehow always fall fo it. Not that the G2 or G3 were bad devices by any stretch of the imagination

Who are they ripping off with that G4 render?

I loved the G2 and G3. The G3 was a much more enjoyable phone than the M8 or S5.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom