• U.S. Cellular

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Straight Talk

• Other

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Pricey as hell for a watch in general, more so that it's a Huawei.

Still one of the best, if not THE best, looking smartwatch out there though.

i mean if you compare it to lower end watches, it is.

gorgeous tho

Last edited:
Got my Spigen in the mail today, phone feels almost twice as thick. The glass seems solid though. I also have brought my phone charger to work every day since I got this phone and have yet to have to use it once :pimp: :pimp:

Boy that Emerald Green S6 is beautiful. 32GB is enough for me, and I never needed to replace a battery as long as I have been using smartphones. Might have just found my moto x upgrade

If the battery is good I will probably jump to that.

I like the edge for whatever reason and I bet it feels amazing to hold. I was leaning towards the platinum gold one just cause it seems so oc but Dat emerald green do look dope. I guess seeing how they look in person will be what determines it for me.

Think I'm going to get the Asus Zenphone 2. Price is love and I read that the older models were great. Want the Nexus 6 but the price is still too rich for my blood, unless T-mo offers a price drop.

nova (beta) update makes many settings much easier to use. some cosmetic changes internally, but it's basically the same on the outside as far as i could tell

It'll be sold no problems :lol:

I got a mbp as my main laptop :wow: this new one with only one port is :lol:

Now this is a S6 that'll I'll buy. Really hoping there's a T-Mobile variant.

http://m.gsmarena.com/full_specs_leak_for_upcoming_samsung_galaxy_s6_active_-news-11512.php
"What isn't clear yet is if the S6 Active will come with a microSD card slot and a removable battery, unlike the S6 and S6 edge. Though since it's identical in every other respect, you probably shouldn't hold your breath."

Screw you, article. *breath: held*

:wow:

Please oh please oh please oh please oh please oh please oh...

Yo is this real? Who's gonna buy this thing? 480P camera? No USB ports?
dudes really gonna pay over 1k for a machine that can't even have 3 tabs open. :smh:

I would get that s6 if everyone I knew didn't have an iPhone. Tired of this wack *** 6 already.

Back
Top Bottom