• Straight Talk

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Other

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Wonder if it's from Apple's side. From the iPhone thread:

Capture-78-651426269378.png

I have been thinking about moving to T-Mobile. Will just activate whatever device I have?

Like, if I bought a OPO would they activate it if that is what I showed up with to sign the contract?

If you took an opo they won't pat your etf.

To get them to pay for it is to buy a crap phone somewhere to trade in and then you have to buy a phone from them..so just buy a cheap phone and use your opo just get a Sim for it..and or grab unlock your iPhone and use that

Last edited:
Wonder if it's from Apple's side. From the iPhone thread:

Capture-78-651426269378.png
Ahhh. Well I'm the weirdo of my group and dont have an iPhone. I'm ruining lives out here.

Its even happening on non group pics now. Come on Apple SMH

Last edited:
My little brother was having same problem with Textra and group messaging... He wasn't receiving any text in our group chats with a few iPhone users

Me and him the only ones with Android devices :lol:

I'm still getting those random codes with the new Textra update. Seems like it's more carrier dependent.

Just happened to me as well. Two android users and an an iPhone user. Both of them have received all the messages except myself. I have t mobile.they have att and Verizon

Last edited:
I'm planing to ride with vzw until my contact ends in October, reup with a new device (maybe 6+s since it plays nice with other carriers), then jump to T-Mobile. This Moto X is keeping my Android fix at bay thankfully. Worse come to worse I can trade that vzw iPhone for whatever flavor Tmobile Android device I fancy.

I cant even open Textra cause of those messages, it just crashes. Switched back to stock messaging until you guys tell me its fixed.

Anyone know why my Note 4 Camera takes forever to focus? I googled it and all I see is people complaining about it, but nothing about fixing it.

PLEASE RESPOND

Last edited:
Send it in for replacement.

That's one of the issues I mentioned checking for ASAP before you even left the store. Check the camera cause a good number have focusing issues.

The only fix is sending it in or smacking it right above the lens :lol: or sending it in

Last edited:
No sound on Chrome.

S5 Active.

Help?

Sound works on stock browser. Just not Chrome. Video plays, just no sound.

Using Hangouts I'm even not receiving messages from iPhone users whether I'm in a group chat with them or just a single text

Send it in for replacement.

That's one of the issues I mentioned checking for ASAP before you even left the store. Check the camera cause a good number have focusing issues.

The only fix is sending it in or smacking it right above the lens
laugh.gif
or sending it in
I'm rooted though is that gonna be a problem? I'll drive to the T-Mobile store right now if they'll take it.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom