• U.S. Cellular

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Straight Talk

• Other

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
[COLOR=#red]Dudes in here starting to sound like a bunch of chicks shopping in Forever 21 for an outfit to wear to the club and ish :lol: Talmbout UIs being ugly and not agreeing with color schemes and stuff.

TW aint going nowhere, either get a custom ROM, get another phone, or deal with it. [/COLOR]

yeah but you're acting like captain save-a as if touchwiz is your girlfriend. whenever anyone says anything about her being fat or smelly or about how she needs to tend to her hair lip or about how she snorts when she laughs or about how she needs to stop wearing tight clothes because it accentuates her rolls, you are always there to defend her. :\

edit: but nyc IS that great.

Last edited:
you can bro. I'm not accusing anybody in here...

I'm saying in general... I think people are just riding the boat...

Same with how people said apple iPhone was so great...

Then you'd say.. "Why?"

Because it just is..

Same with the way people say New York City is so great...

Why?

"Because it just is"

:lol:

NYC is forever on your mind , we have enough hotels bro come try it out for a few days man. It would be a dreamland for a young professional like yourself :smokin

Last edited:
Need a cheap android tablet for the crib...

Going to run my Chromecast dongles off it...

Anybody have some suggestions?

Samsung Galaxy Tab Pro 8.4. Cost me $220 last year but I'm sure you can find it for much cheaper now. Also a Nexus 7 2013 edition should be able to be bought for cheap too and they are nice

NYC is forever on your mind , we have enough hotels bro come try it out for a few days man. It would be a dreamland for a young professional like yourself :smokin

[COLOR=#red]Brooklyn Born and raised. 369 Decatur St 11233 the heart of Bed-Stuy. PS 262, IS 308, JS 258 (One of the baddest Junior Highs in Brooklyn unfortunately), H.S. of Telecommunications in Bay Ridge where all the Italians live :lol:[/COLOR]

Any note users running cmRemix :nerd:  it's on lollipop

Ain't been on stock in a minute.. and with all this TW slander I want to see what I'm missing with a "pure" android rom.

I'm on the newest build. Pretty crisp. Check it out.

Damn you Android users better be getting the S6 or waiting for the Note 5.

If that phone doesn't do it for you guys I am afraid that it is going to be extremely hard for yall to happy :lol:

:nerd:

No doubt my man.

The S6 is the greatest improvement that I have seen on a year flagship from Android that I can think of. Like they really came with it.

Need a cheap android tablet for the crib...

Going to run my Chromecast dongles off it...

Anybody have some suggestions?

Love my 2013 nexus 7, it's only 16GB but it works for me. Highly recommend it for you're looking for something inexpensive.

Man these vibrate settings are killing me. No matter what I do in an apps personal settings, the second I put my phone on vibrate that app starts vibrating. I have vibrate unchecked in email, bbm, every game that I have on my phone yet whenever I get a notification the phone goes off, and its a long vibrate too. What is this nonsense Samsung? I

https://www.google.com/search?q=gal...-8#q=galaxy+s5+turn+off+vibrate+notifications

Apparently this is a common thing? Like what sense does this make to have the master vibrate settings over ride everything else?

Its not like I can use silent mode either cause then it wont vibrate when I get phone calls. I just want phone calls and texts to vibrate I dont need everything else going crazy, its driving me up the wall

http://androidforums.com/threads/cant-turn-off-vibration-for-notifications-4-2-2.742427/

This guy gets it

Last edited:
Flash a stock android ROM and call it a day anti..don't drive up walls

Last edited:
Flash a stock android ROM and call it a day anti..don't drive up walls
I'm starting to inch closer and closer to doing this. I kinda dont want to go to Lollipop though I like having Xposed back and the modules working.

What kind of OST did you get with that rom you just flashed?

I'll let you know at the end of the day since this would be my first full day with it.

Currently at 81% with a tad over an hour of screen time.

Battery life on here has been great for me. If I could get this vibrate thing squared away I would stay put.

I can force Textra to vibrate during silent mode, if I could do that with phone calls also then I would stick around on TW for a bit just to give it another chance.

Is the nexus 6 still worth getting or should I wait for the m9 or s6.coming from a note 3
I'd wait since we're so close to those new phones..unless you really need the 6" screen then I'd wait.
Battery life on here has been great for me. If I could get this vibrate thing squared away I would stay put.

I can force Textra to vibrate during silent mode, if I could do that with phone calls also then I would stick around on TW for a bit just to give it another chance.
Yeah, Arcadia was pretty good to me.. battery life was the ****. I'll switch back and forth. Never noticed the vibrate problem cause my phone is never on vibrate 
laugh.gif

Last edited:
Finally made the switch from AT&T to T-mobile.

You need the acct # and the PIN from AT&T for them (TM) to bring your number over.  You'll get charged your ETF from AT&T, you gotta pay it, but bring the bill with the ETF and TM will reimburse you.  You need a phone to turn in, it can be ANY phone.  I literally went to Target next door and bought a $9.99 prepaid phone and brought it back to T-mobile.  I didn't wanna give up my Nexus 5.  I got myself that Sony Z3 and I was hesitant at first, but like every other carrier now, I can upgrade if a Z4 comes out at least 6 months.  Google makes it pretty easy when switching devices too, all my regular **** i use automatically started downloading, my Wifi at home that i can never remember the PW to, already connected.  

Phone is sleek, bringing my phone with my in the shower with me... the acoustics
eek.gif

pimp.gif
   I'm mad it didn't come with headphones though.

I'm running whatever stock sony UI for now, but have a lollipop theme for my onscreen buttons.  I wish I could change the Triangle back to green, the O for home to red, and the Square to Pink.  
pimp.gif

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom