• U.S. Cellular

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Straight Talk

• Other

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Exactly.  I've been rocking Lollipop for 2 weeks+ now.  Once the manufacturer has submitted the update, its out of their hands.

They haven't submmited it to carriors. That's the problem

Unlocked and international devices will/ some have get it directly but HTC never even submitted to the domestic carriors

Last edited:
Exactly.  I've been rocking Lollipop for 2 weeks+ now.  Once the manufacturer has submitted the update, its out of their hands.

Unlocked and international devices will/ some have get it directly but HTC never even submitted to the domestic carriors

The carriers do have it cause dude says "despite everyone’s best efforts some carrier versions".

Last edited:
Minus whale wait for the Z4.

Sony's on a 6 month product cycle
laugh.gif
Too late :lol:

I got a great deal on the Z3 so I figured I'd hop on it.

The carriers do have it cause dude says "despite everyone’s best efforts some carrier versions".
Dont debate with that guy.  Youre wasting your time 
laugh.gif
.  He says something stupid to grab a response, then as soon as someone bites he will argue them down until his thumbs bleed as long as they keep responding lol

The All in One tools typically work well. Just check the thread that was made by the developer and see if anyone has had any issues. Make sure you read the most recent posts as well.

There is always a chance of bricking your phone whenever you exploit your device and load custom firmware. Just make sure to use the tool as directed and you should be good. Read ALL of the directions.

Last edited:
Got the Z3v from Verizon yesterday...phone is awesome, great build, great screen, and love the features but it doesn't do VoLTE yet :smh: It might be a deal breaker for me. Gonna keep the phone for at least 10 days and see if its really a big deal :lol: I just can't even remember the last time I had a phone that couldn't do that. Gonna look at the N4 and Droid Turbo but if not back to the G3 I go and will wait for the Z4 or M9.

Dont debate with that guy.  Youre wasting your time :lol: .  He says something stupid to grab a response, then as soon as someone bites he will argue them down until his thumbs bleed as long as they keep responding lol

Let me explain again and please read and comprehend

International and unlocked and dev devices we're to have lollipop within 90 days which they did.They get it faster no politics as in America

Canada was last to get lolipop

Go to HTC lolipop support page and it will tell you the stage the development is in for each carrier. HTC is in stage 2 for most carriers some is 3, no carriers in USA have lolipop

No carriers in use have lollipop

Quote from them
After releasing Lollipop for the M8 on a few Canadian carriers just yesterday, HTC has announced today that it won't be able to hit the promised 90-day window for a rollout to some carrier versions of the HTC One M8 and One M7.

Last edited:
Is All in One Toolbox legit? Or is this going to mess up my device in the longterm?

Totally legit.I use it to root my device and other people m8. No chance at all of bricking your phone. Well always a chance but it's like 1%chance. If that. Really easy and straight forward

Last edited:
why haven't they released the official yet?!?

Man really they trying to milk lollipop. New phones is coming out and they probably will wait and time it for when the new m9 will drop so people buy the new HTC m9

Politics but smart move

Totally legit.I use it to root my device and other people m8. No chance at all of bricking your phone. Well always a chance but it's like 1%chance. If that. Really easy and straight forward
why do you have to be so insecure ? Why do you have to lie so much? Is your life that ****** that you have to come online and create a bunch of lies to make yourself seem acceptable?

Man I hate to come on and see your responses because they are just full of lies, but I hate that I have to check you every time. If you haven't notice, there are a bunch of NTers getting at you because of your fairytales. Don't come and say they are true cause everyone knows they aren't.

Now you have rooted a bunch of M8? Come on ... I can believe one or two but you making it seem like a bunch as if it was your business. You the same clown that come in here asking for help and a few post later try to speak on what you have asked like if you was a subject matter expert.

Give yourself a break ....you broke, you barely making ends meet and I wouldn't be surprise if you are receiving SSI for your illness. You would be much more acceptable if you just be honest and contribute on what you actually know instead of what you do quick google research's on.

Dont debate with that guy.  Youre wasting your time :lol: .  He says something stupid to grab a response, then as soon as someone bites he will argue them down until his thumbs bleed as long as they keep responding lol

Let me explain again and plead read and comprehend

International and unlocked and dev devices we're to have lollipop within 90 days which they did.They get it faster no politics as in America

Canada was last to get lolipop

No carriers in USA have lollipop. Might of fact not all of htc m8 dev and international phones have lolipop/. HTC failed on this one bad thus why im getting a asus zenfone 2 when it comes out next month

http://www.htc.com/us/go/lollipop-update/

Quote from them
After releasing Lollipop for the M8 on a few Canadian carriers just yesterday, HTC has announced today that it won't be able to hit the promised 90-day window for a rollout to some carrier versions of the HTC One M8 and One M7.

My bag thought you meant something else

Last edited:

why do you have to be so insecure ? Why do you have to lie so much? Is your life that ****** that you have to come online and create a bunch of lies to make yourself seem acceptable?

Man I hate to come on and see your responses because they are just full of lies, but I hate that I have to check you every time. If you haven't notice, there are a bunch of NTers getting at you because of your fairytales. Don't come and say they are true cause everyone knows they aren't.

Now you have rooted a bunch of M8? Come on ... I can believe one or two but you making it seem like a bunch as if it was your business. You the same clown that come in here asking for help and a few post later try to speak on what you have asked like if you was a subject matter expert.

Give yourself a break ....you broke, you barely making ends meet and I wouldn't be surprise if you are receiving SSI for your illness. You would be much more acceptable if you just be honest and contribute on what you actually know instead of what you do quick google research's on.

you keko if you don't like my post your always welcome to block me then you will not see my post

@bwrestler
There is a tool same name you can root with which is what I thought you referring to. This below

[TOOL] HTC One 2014 (M8) All-In-One Toolkit V2.0
http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=2699065

Last edited:

you keko if you don't like my post your always welcome to block me then you will not see my post

@bwrestler
There is a tool same name you can root with which is what I thought you referring to. This below

[TOOL] HTC One 2014 (M8) All-In-One Toolkit V2.0
http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=2699065

Oh alright, thank you man!

I've never been Team Naked but this Turbo finally converted me.

Dat Ballistic Nylon is too nice to cover up.

Dont do it man, dropped my two days ago and the screen is shattered :smh: . replacement is on backorder so no im stuck cutting up my fingers while swipping for who knows how long >:

I remember getting a piece of glass stuck in my after dropping my s3.. Tempered glass screens are a must for me meow

Are there ANY Android tablets out there worth investing in? Gotta upgrade the tablet (currently an iPad 2) to something newer/faster. I'm heavily leaning on getting the Air 2, but wanted to make sure I did my due diligence with the GOAT platform, Android.

Nothing comes to mind. I'd get the iPad , my android tablet isn't that great

Back
Top Bottom